Next Thread
Print Thread
#499605 17/06/14 06:51 PM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I just recently found out about the news that the CE won't have the dice anymore. It's nice of Larian to offer free early access for everyone that pre-ordered the CE but what about customers who didn't buy it from Larian Vault? I pre-ordered my CE in Game Mania (Belgium) at the same price of €69.98, will I get any kind of compensation? I won't make a big deal about it though... just thought it would be nice. The rest of the CE looks awesome & I can't wait for it.

PS. Sorry if there's already a thread about this.

Last edited by jagantoe; 17/06/14 07:15 PM. Reason: addition
Support
Support

Larian sent beta keys to some retailers, at least.

Raze #499611 17/06/14 08:20 PM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Raze

Larian sent beta keys to some retailers, at least.
^

Wouldn't know... Haven't heard anything from Game Mania about it...
I don't think they even know about the dice... (site)

veteran
veteran
I don't know why they didn't just replace the dice with another digital item, like the Engraving Tool they have for Kickstarter. The dice+pouch obviously had value and contributed towards the total price of the CE. It's a little strange to remove the dice without changing the price or replacing it with something else. And receiving a time-limited beta key (for a game I and my gaming buddies already have beta access to) was not exactly useful (at all).

I understand manufacturing problems happen, but this could have been handled better.

Gyson #499644 18/06/14 04:02 AM
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Gyson

I understand manufacturing problems happen, but this could have been handled better.

I 100% agree with that.

I think the CE has already lots of value in it. Only the 2 steam keys are almost 80 Euro right now. And on top of this we get lots of other stuff.
I don't say I'm not disappointed a bit, but I got over it. smile

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
warg #499663 18/06/14 08:50 AM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Endre
I think the CE has already lots of value in it. Only the 2 steam keys are almost 80 Euro right now. And on top of this we get lots of other stuff.
I don't say I'm not disappointed a bit, but I got over it. smile

If you have bought Divinity Anthology CE, you'll notice that, in reality, it is a little bit disapointing =p
The real selling point is the 2x steam keys.

My gaming Motion-Comics (and others, like normal manga or western style artworks)
https://bio-dio.wix.com/primus-animations
addict
addict
same same, disapointing that they have to let go on the dices, and a bit sad that the price is the same regardless the loss of the dices but anyway SHUT UP AND KEEP MY MONEY !! ^^

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)

Link Copied to Clipboard