- A friend and I are having a lot of problems with rubberbanding in co-op. This problem was never present for us prior to this patch. Now we both see one another's characters rubberbanding as we walk and run around.
This is very bad when it comes to elemental surfaces and traps (the tutorial dungeon, for example), as I will be walking normally on my screen, yet on the host's screen I've momentarily lag-warped into a fiery surface, and then suddenly on my screen I burst into flames and take loads of damage (despite not being anywhere near the fiery surface).
We double checked our connections to one another and everything was fine. In fact, we were playing co-op Divinity : OS just recently (prior to this patch), and this lag issue was not present. It occurs regardless of which one of us is hosting.
- Also, we're having very weird issues with the poison trap next to the chest and disarm toolkit in the tutorial dungeon. When my friend is hosting the game, neither one of us can disarm the trap - it blows up when either one of us use the toolkit on it. If I am hosting the game (with the same save file), we can both disarm the trap without issue. If we are using the same saved game file, but playing alone (not co-op), I can disarm the trap in my game, but my friend can not disarm it in her game (it blows up).
- The poison trap mentioned above quickly took my character from full health to dead a few times during the above testing. Wasn't this supposed to be toned down (particularly for a tutorial level)?
- We looted a total of 5 chests tonight and 3 were empty. Of the other two, one only contained coins, and one only contained a scroll. I only mention this because there were changes to chest loot noted in the patch notes.
------ I almost hate to bring this up, but are candles really supposed to be worth so much gold (50g)? There are quite a few of them around to loot in the tutorial dungeon. I just want to make sure that's actually working as intended.
Candle values were lowered to 1 gold per candle with today's hotfix. Guess that answers that question.
- Getting a lot of weird Z-fighting artifact bugs when viewing clouds of steam. Tried a range of Nvidia drivers (newest to fairly old) with the same result.