Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pahkina Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Everything seemed to work well, but still vendors bugs so that they often had 0 gold initially.

Only thing that rly bugs me is how magma works now (being insta kill) In the puzzle house chest in corner is unreachable (cannot be seen? and now u cannot run over magma) aswell as seems to be the key to chest (telekinesis 4 didnt seem to be enough for the key). Well 1 house with 1 chest would be dealable. BUT at twinned by fire monster itself leaves magma under himself on death, very often my melee toon died on that. Cause magma cannot be removed, character was gone for good since reviving just revives him on the magma.

Also poison clouds have bugged effects, even thou those are cleaned the cloud animation stays

Steam cloud seems to be kinda useless now, static storm made on the steam cloud has very short duration.

Support
Support

You can teleport a body/ash before reviving someone (Teleportation spell, use teleporter pyramids, go to End of Time). I believe resurrecting is going to be changed to remove the surface under the body, so teleporting first will no longer be required.

Link Copied to Clipboard