Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4verse Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
hello Larian!

any chance that you live stream the Divinity Original Sin release party for all of us who cannot join you hehe

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Yes, please!

veteran
veteran
Awesome idea...and upload the video afterwards in case I'm at work or something and can't watch live.

stranger
stranger
And while you are streaming, tease us more about late features =)

My gaming Motion-Comics (and others, like normal manga or western style artworks)
https://bio-dio.wix.com/primus-animations
enthusiast
enthusiast
I'm kinda of the opinion that we should just let Larian celebrate in private unless they really want to share it publicly. Releasing a game is a pretty intense and stressful time, especially for a (relatively) small company throwing all their passion and the kitchen sink at this one. I know kickstarter was an intense and exhausting time too but I gather there is much more pressure associated with the actual release of their baby. Then again the adrenaline may be running high and they may feel like it.

I just think they should do what they want and not try to please fans/backers in this case.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yeah this week will become exhausting to the people at Larian. Perhaps that the release party will be mmore like a sleepover wink . I have no need for a party record, but a small video in Kickstarter update style (with the whole team) would be nice though.

Pretty sure things will go on that won't do for public streaming/embarrassment.

addict
addict
hahahahahaha we already have embarrassing video from the kickstarter party^^
and yeah a live stream for the release should be nice, perhaps a small concert if Kirill feels better

"-Oh that's fullmoon, cuttie cuttie sheep
-baaaaaaOOOOORGH"
***Sprotch***

Weresheeps will rule the world (At least one night every 29 days)

Link Copied to Clipboard