Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Just had two weeks of crazy fun with co-op on the beta build and I'm looking forward to the release very much.

That said, I wanted to ask if there is a way to avoid click-to-dialog with your your companions. Since I'm clicking everywhere for other common tasks (move, attack, pick stuff up, etc.) I'm frequently clicking on my companions by mistake. I've been frantically trying to exit dialog with Jahan many times over now while clicking like mad to keep up with my buddy. smile

Is there a way to do this in-game? If not, is this a setting that could be added in an update? I'd prefer something I can't do by accident, like right-clicking and picking 'talk' from a menu.

Thanks!

apprentice
apprentice
I actually think you can alter it in the options.

Support
Support

You can disable dual dialogues (between the main characters) in the options. I don't think there is any way to disable talking to companions.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Thanks. In co-op I haven't seen a situation where clicking on the other player starts a dialog - only when there is a special instance of it. I'm looking to alter the behavior for companion dialog. I'll poke around in there again at launch just in case.

Link Copied to Clipboard