Next Thread
Print Thread
#502809 30/06/14 05:19 AM
P
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
P
I remember there was nice and funny Kickstarter campaign ending stream. I hope you will make one for release party too!

stranger
stranger
Also, what will be the exact hour I can start buying & downloading this from the Vault?

What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.
veteran
veteran
A release stream would probably be a shot of an empty-looking office, with the occasional empty chair being jostled whenever one of the employees bumps into it while finally catching up on some sleep under their desk. Maybe some ambient snoring sounds in the background.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Gyson
A release stream would probably be a shot of an empty-looking office, with the occasional empty chair being jostled whenever one of the employees bumps into it while finally catching up on some sleep under their desk. Maybe some ambient snoring sounds in the background.

^ This. Sad to say that almost all indy devs who self-publish invariably end up working under these conditions up to go live. Whereas big fish like EA/Activision/Vivendi/etc prob just have serfs & peons doing the last day scramble in shifts, like lemmings walking to the release cliff. smile

I mostly come at night...mostly.

Link Copied to Clipboard