Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Thinking about buying this the collectors edition so me and a friend can co-op, but have a quick question about this if a someone that has bought the collectors edition or a dev.

On steam is says (Includes two copies of Divinity: Original Sin, the Source Hunter DLC pack, plus Beyond Divinity and Divine Divinity. Send the second copy to a friend! (DLC will only be made available on release.))

So does that mean I get two copes of all that is stated or just divinity original sin?

Would be great if someone could help me laugh

Support
Support

From a Steam discussion:
Originally Posted by Larian_Octaaf
Hi guys,

When you buy the Digital Collectors Edition you get :
- 2 steam copies of all three games (1 copy for you, 1 copy as a gift), being Original Sin, Beyond Divinity, Divine Divinity
- 1 copy of the DLC

Note to be clear about the DLC ingame:
You do not need this DLC to play the game. It is also not story-related DLC. These are just unique items the host gets one set of when he creates a new game. He can pass this item along to the player in his co-op session if he wants to, but there will always be only one set per co-op session.

So if you and a friend both have the DLC, there will still only be one set of these items in the game session. Only the host controls the creation of the DLC, not the joining player, because this player is joining his story line session.

This would also not make sense lore-wise to have 2 times this unique item in the game world.
Again, if you own the DLC, this will allow you to create games with one set of the items. You can then choose to share these items with anyone joining your session.

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Ah ok thank you very much

Last edited by HawtDaawwgg; 30/06/14 12:50 PM.
stranger
stranger
I've a question, too.

Details: Steam - Kickstarter

I found today that the second Game-Copy is gone in the Vault, but this don't seems to be a problem. (because here in the forums they say that you will get the second Game-Copy as gift in Steam)

Then I tried to activate the key for the main-game, but Steam says this key is already in use.

That can't be. I got a Alpha Key, send it to my friend. Later i got the second Alpha Key and activated it by myself today. So the Main-Game-Key can't be used already.

Or are keys for the Main-Game wrong until a specific time today?

apprentice
apprentice
so it is online and already have bought the Collectors Edition, but WHERE IS THE DLC , as I am the buyer it should show up at least with my edition ...

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL WHERE I SEE THAT I HAVE THE DLC ?

...THANK YOU

Last edited by Sir Flash Aron; 30/06/14 02:46 PM.
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Die Mondfeder
Or are keys for the Main-Game wrong until a specific time today?

There may be issues. If it isn't working for you yet, it should be within the next day.

Originally Posted by Sir Flash Aron
WHERE I SEE THAT I HAVE THE DLC ?

You can check that you have the DLC in your Steam library (right click on the game and select properties, then switch to the DLC tab). Issues actually receiving the content should be resolved soon.

journeyman
journeyman
So I entered a (non-kickstarter) code on Steam for D:OS digital collector's edition. My question is this - where can I obtain Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and second copy of D:OS?

Last edited by Sawovsky; 05/07/14 07:45 PM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
You can see the 2nd copy in your Steam inventory

Link Copied to Clipboard