Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
stranger
stranger
K
I also want to know when polish translation will be release. You took our money and now you didnt care, except some "soon" info.

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
Originally Posted by RDRGS
Originally Posted by NyanOverlord
Chill out, mate. Larian have nothing to do with this, address your hate towards Russian retailer - 1C.
1C are translating this game, not Larian.

I buy the game at larian , not 1C, in the steam, and Larian officially wrote that will be the Russian language in the day of release, as they wrote, that will be translated in full, in fact it turns out that only the subtitles. 1C me personally promised nothing. I go to the official website Larian studios and see written there that is completely in Russian day of release. And the fact that they chose 1C it's their problem, not mine. Let them handle it, why should I deal with 1C. I am a simple buyer who was deceived. It larian must deal with 1C, not me. Let them come to him in the office, call or pigeon mail communicate, I do not care, I was deceived firm larian , and with whom she there treaties internal , that's her problem. Legally I sue larian, not 1C. There are steam, Playground, where I bought the game, the incentive about 1C and that they develop and release the game was not written. I don't care how larian will solve the problem. But then that's their problem is 100%

+100500 here.

1C owe me nothing, promise me nothing. Larian did..

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Good afternoon developers Larian Studios.

I am very sad that the release date is my native language (Russian) was not available.
And I want to explain to you why people here on the forum cussing and require language.
The fact that you asked for a translation of your games in the largest and most irresponsible company 1C. This company every year deserves everything that people talk about it because they never respect the deadlines, and often to be translated using the services of freelancers who translate very, very unfairly!

We waited and understood all the delays associated with completion of the game, we knew when something went wrong and waited patiently. But now you've released the game and gave us a hand 1C, the company which is to spit on the quality of your project and the terms of its translation. There are quite a few games that were delayed for 2-4 months with the translation, there were games that passing year!

We are very concerned that now our fate depends on 1C. And I would highly recommend you require 1C speedy translation of your game as a lot of people who were willing to buy your game abandon it because of the lack of translation. Now upon 1C spoils you image and undermines your sales!

With respect your fan. Russia

Last edited by Muslim; 01/07/14 08:52 PM.
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Why officials Larian Studios are silent about the mess around Russian localization?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Хоть и играю на английском, но раздражает такое отношение. Думаю не стоит ли потребовать возврата денег и купить только при выходе русского языка.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Oh great, even forum doesn't support Russian and I thought it would be multilanguage game.

F
stranger
stranger
F
In this thread: people who speak perfectly fluent english but wont play a game because its in english.

Is this an honor issue or something?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Kinda.
I'm playing in English but some things I don't undrestand coz it's not my native language, not to mention that I know it not so well.
Main problem is that Russian( in this case Poland too ) players can't play their native language, although they've payed money too.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
In this thread: people who speak perfectly fluent english but wont play a game because its in english.

Is this an honor issue or something?

Forum conversation is one thing, reading tons of difficult dialogues is completely different. I myself prefer original versions but i completely understand how it can be hard to play without localization for some people even if they know english.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard