Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by fred718
I was a part of the RPGWatch donation group. Our Kickstarter pet is present in the game, but he is named "Cat". He should be named "Curtis Phillip Barlow". Please fix this. Thanks.

Can I, at least, get some acknowledgement that this is being worked on? I have been quite patient thus far, but this is getting ridiculous. Furthermore, my cat, the real "Curtis Phillip Barlow", is pretty ill (most likely cancer), and I would like to have this resolved before something really bad happens to him. Anyone?

UPDATE:

I emailed Larian, and they are working on resolving this issue.

Last edited by fred718; 18/08/14 05:14 PM.
stranger
stranger
Heh, I knew the answer about digital goodies will make me laugh at myself - I wasn't wrong laugh

I've registered on forum using the same email as I did with KS and paypal, but still can't find anything in my acc settings. That's not important though, as I'm not a "serious" forum user.
I'm much more interested in those missing Polish diacritics in D:OS credits smile

Thanks for help!

Last edited by milczyciel; 21/08/14 11:31 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Some ETA for Kirill's Early Work Digital Soundtrack?

C
C
TigerOmega,

You wrote
Why don't you get your shit together Larian. The GOG dev posted that DOS won't be available for download for a few more days.

As a long time fan of Larian studios and the Divinity games, I ask you to exercise a little respect. Your "question" was written extremely rudely, and that is no way to treat others.

Seeing that you're a "stranger" to these forums, please look through the boards and notice that we--the fans-- use a bit of decorum. I kindly ask that you do the same.

~~CierraShore

"I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have LOTS of lives!"
R
stranger
stranger
R
i bought DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN from a neighbor today and tried to install it on my pc. when it asked for the activation code i typed in the code that came with the game and i got this message: DUPLICATE CODE CONTACT GAME SUPPORT. how can i install the game without the activation code or where can i get a new code??

Support
Support

Bought it sealed, or used? The retail versions of the game are Steam, so you need a Steam code to activate the game.
Check with your neighbour; if he bought the collector's edition and sold you the second code, maybe he gave you the wrong one (in the CE there is one on the back of the manual, and another on a separate card). Steam games are not transferable AFAIK, so if he used the only code, the disk is essentially useless second hand.

When can People who pledged at the '((Even)More) Larian Fan' tiers, expect their game(key's) doe BG 3?

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Dexyd
When can People who pledged at the '((Even)More) Larian Fan' tiers, expect their game(key's) doe BG 3?

Hi, I'm not actually sure what your question means, but it sounds like something you perhaps want to ask Larian and for that you're better off contacting their support team directly. You can do that on their website at https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal.

I'm going to lock this thread now, as it's from 2014 so probably best it's not resurrected at this late date. New questions can always be posted in a separate thread.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard