Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
And I get a 404 error when i got to download the game itself.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by nstgc

You have to use the links GOG.com provided on their forum. I think this is temporary due to the lack of a public GOG release.

https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer1
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer2
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer3

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/divinity_original_sin_on_gogcom_bstatus_updateb/post182

Last edited by SniperHF; 02/07/14 07:16 PM.
stranger
stranger
Nice that it works and I'm now getting via Gog Downloader as I type. Now I have a question, as I have the Music Buff KS tier, when will I see a soundtrack download? Gog doesn't itself have it.

stranger
stranger
Not out of woods yet.

Got GOG key, downloading - but steam is also still working & can't get duo pack to register - no extra game in inventory?

Originally Posted by SniperHF
Originally Posted by nstgc

You have to use the links GOG.com provided on their forum. I think this is temporary due to the lack of a public GOG release.

https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer1
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer2
https://secure.gog.com/downlink/file/divinity_original_sin/en1installer3

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/divinity_original_sin_on_gogcom_bstatus_updateb/post182

Thank you!

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
R
stranger
stranger
R
Can we destroy an old key to get a new steam key, or is this just for GoG keys atm?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Alrond
The trunks are actually a belt item, not really underwear.

Any you had this item in your inventory when you logged in?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Skitzat
Originally Posted by Alrond
The trunks are actually a belt item, not really underwear.

Any you had this item in your inventory when you logged in?

Mine were in my inv after today's 1.3gb patch.

Last edited by rejam; 02/07/14 07:39 PM.
stranger
stranger
Thank you very much. Destroying worked well, did get the option to choose GOG. hehe

W
stranger
stranger
W
Originally Posted by rejam
Can we destroy an old key to get a new steam key, or is this just for GoG keys atm?

I'm pretty sure I got the option to choose between the two, after destroying the Steam key. Can someone confirm that? My memory is shitty.

I would wait a day or two for GOG to patch D:OS. They are using an old version.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Good to know, nstgc. Thanks for that!

stranger
stranger
I can confirm about the Gog version, its 1.0.37, my brother who got the Steam version is on 1.0.47. So I cannot yet play with him. frown

Last edited by Calidus; 02/07/14 08:41 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wrshp of BAAAH

I'm pretty sure I got the option to choose between the two, after destroying the Steam key. Can someone confirm that? My memory is shitty.

When you go to destroy the key it states:

You can destroy an Alpha Steam key if you want to trade it in for a GOG key. If you are really sure, click the link below. Do not click the link if you do not need to destroy the key. We can NOT undo this. Do not click this by accident. There is no way back.
-------------

If anyone has actually done this, and seen an option to get another Steam key after confirming above,please let me know. Based off the verbiage above it seems to me you can only revoke your Steam Alpha/Beta and get a GOG key right now.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Azureblaze
Originally Posted by Wrshp of BAAAH

When you go to destroy the key it states:

You can destroy an Alpha Steam key if you want to trade it in for a GOG key. If you are really sure, click the link below. Do not click the link if you do not need to destroy the key. We can NOT undo this. Do not click this by accident. There is no way back.
-------------

If anyone has actually done this, and seen an option to get another Steam key after confirming above,please let me know. Based off the verbiage above it seems to me you can only revoke your Steam Alpha/Beta and get a GOG key right now.

I ended up trying it myself and here is what I found:

I can confirm, that after you destroy your key it gives you a drop-down for STEAM OR GOG where you can see your keys displayed, and it DOES give you a different Steam key if you select Steam again!

Woot!

apprentice
apprentice
Someone knows when we will receive the other digital non-ingame rewards not covered by the Source Hunter DLC, like the artbook?

veteran
veteran
What happened to the engraving tools?

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by LordCrash
What happened to the engraving tools?

I'm still missing engraving tool, digital map and Kirill's Early Work Digital Soundtrack, just like everyone who bought those tiers. I was told by support that they were working on getting these implemented through the vault.
I guess we'll just have to be patient...again

D
stranger
stranger
D
You know this all thing with GOG keys is complete bullshit. I got one GOG key and one Steam key - the reason for the later is because larianvault didn't have an option of GOG key DUO at that time, and when I tried to see the alternative selection I accidentally pushed the Deliver button. No, i get a reply from larian support:

Since the key has already been claimed, it can no longer be revoked.

As a last option, you could try to find someone who hasn't claimed a key yet and wants a Steam key.
He/she could then pick the GOG option and you could trade keys.

Now, I'm stuck with GOG and Steam keys, and I and my friend can't play together because GOG still has the 1.0.37 version. Why the hell did you even list GOG as an option if it doesn't receive the same amount of support as Steam, you could've said that it's a Steam only game and release it on GOG in august. I'm not even sure I even want the GOG version now, because these few days showed that it is going to be inferior to Steam one,
F*** you Larian.

addict
addict
It's not really Larian's fault that GoG is slower to publish updates. It's the reason they used Steam on the physical discs, because it's easier to patch "day one" with Steam, than with GoG or even their own Larian Vault.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard