Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Joined: Oct 2006
F
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
F
Joined: Oct 2006
Originally Posted by Archmage_R

Quote
To talk with the pet or other animals is necessary to get the skill Pet Pal.


I have the skill pet pal, im not stupid. But I still can't talk to "MY PET" (the kickstarter one).

At least you have your pet, still have none and no way I'll leave the pet alone at home when there's a nice trip to do. So now it's becoming sort of urgent, the Christmas gifts was given a week ago and I still can't open them!! Xmas

I didn't knew there was dialogs with the pet, perhaps because you wrote some and submit them?

Otherwise I have the pants and it's only when I put them on a female character I finally realized the effects, at first I believed it was a bug. hahaha I have the grail too. But generic message bottle and no engraving tool.

Joined: Dec 2009
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Dec 2009
Found my name floating in the general Kickstarter list, but can confirm it looks like the entire Weresheep list is currently MIA. Seems to be the case in general from what I'm reading though. Maybe that's all still being sorted out (as my badge and badges in general for that don't appear to have happened yet either)

Last edited by Valkadesh; 08/07/14 10:11 PM.
Joined: Nov 2003
member
Offline
member
Joined: Nov 2003
Missing pet, engraving tool, name in KS credits (though present under Developers...). Do have the trunks, bottle and grail though.

Given the size of the KS backer list, it could benefit from presentation changes like having 3 columns (with wraparound text for those troublesome super-long names) and the option to fast-scroll with the arrow keys. I can understand this being lower priority than other fixes though.

Joined: Apr 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Apr 2013
Originally Posted by Stargazer
Missing pet, engraving tool, name in KS credits (though present under Developers...). Do have the trunks, bottle and grail though.


I'm in the exact same situation.

Joined: Sep 2009
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Sep 2009
Originally Posted by epmode
Originally Posted by Archmage_R
I have the skill pet pal, im not stupid. But I still can't talk to "MY PET" (the kickstarter one).


Doesn't work for me either. I sent an email to Larian about it on Thursday, haven't heard back.


Is there actually confirmation that anyone can actually talk to their pet, with or without Pet Pal? Or is it just a (reasonable) assumption?


The Dude abides.
Joined: Feb 2011
A
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
A
Joined: Feb 2011
I have received the Zandalor's Epic Trunks Of Intelligence, but neither the engraving tool nor the Kickstarter Potion. And the grail that is supposed to turn items gold doesn't seem to work correctly. I get the UI on some, but not all, armor, and on some accessories, but nothing actually happens.

Last edited by Allana; 09/07/14 05:41 AM.
Joined: Apr 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Apr 2013
Check the gold value before and after you use the grail on it. I've never noticed it actually changing the appearance of the item, but it does increase the value.

As for the KS potion, it was supposed to unlock the "You rock" message, but there was problems, so they just enabled it automatically.

Joined: Oct 2006
F
journeyman
Offline
journeyman
F
Joined: Oct 2006
Not sure it's the right place, I posted an issue with Gog in technical problems section:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=514599#Post514599

Ie (contents copy):

I redeem on Gog the code provided by Larian Vault from my Kickstarter(Early Access Steam code transformed in Gog code). It gave me the game on Gog but not the DLC. What should I do?

It's the duo digital copy but no way I though a moment the duo version was limited. Otherwise i would had check if I could do it differently, I have ton of unused Steam codes from box(es).

Added: Crossing fingers I'll get the pet on this version. hehe

EDIT: Woo one more icon version for the game ie Mac Gog version, Windows Steam version, Mac Steam version, 3 different icons, lol. Mac Gog the best version from far, but well the Mac Steam old school icon is fun too.

Last edited by Fend; 09/07/14 08:45 PM.
Joined: Aug 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Aug 2013
I have a little awkward question. I am a backer and I can't remember the message I chose to appear on the woods, and I can't find in the vault any way to retrieve it. Is there a way to retrieve this information?

Joined: Aug 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Aug 2013
One more thing. I claimed my copy on GOG but I didn't get the DLC. How should I proceed in order to fix this?

Joined: Aug 2008
V
stranger
Offline
stranger
V
Joined: Aug 2008
@littleogre, I claimed my digital copy on GOG and the Source Hunter DLC was available for download, although I didn't download it yet. I'm a dragon level kickstarter, but I wouldn't think that would make a difference for DLCs.

Joined: Aug 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Aug 2013
Thank you for the feedback, Vince Bly.

I am a little in the dark here. My reward level was the Dragon Commander reward level. I already claimed Dragon Commander, but when I claimed the Original Sin GOG key in the vault only the game was enabled. Did you claim the DLC with a separate code or the did the same code enable both? If it is a separate code none is available for claiming to me.

Joined: Jun 2013
D
stranger
Offline
stranger
D
Joined: Jun 2013
Originally Posted by littleogre
Thank you for the feedback, Vince Bly.

I am a little in the dark here. My reward level was the Dragon Commander reward level. I already claimed Dragon Commander, but when I claimed the Original Sin GOG key in the vault only the game was enabled. Did you claim the DLC with a separate code or the did the same code enable both? If it is a separate code none is available for claiming to me.


I'm in the same boat, converted my DUO key from Steam to GOG but only got the base game when I redeemed it on GOG, are the DUO keys different from the other keys somehow?

Joined: Apr 2014
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Apr 2014
Hi everyone,

I pledged 300$ on Kickstarter and I am entitled (among other things of course) to a signed collector box of the game. I haven't recieved the physical rewards yet, and I wanted the box before starting to play. My free time didn't allow me to be active during the beta, and I decided to just wait for the full release to keep my discovering of the game entire.

Anyway, some friends of mine are already playing the game, and I cannot wait to play it too. I wanted to wait for the box because 1) there are some DLC with the box that are not with the digital copies I'm entitled to too ; 2) I don't want to spend a digital copy for I may use it later for friends.

Hence the question: as a Kickstarter backer, do I have to wait several weeks longer to play the game with the collector edition, or is there a way for me to play it sooner (including the DLCs) without paying more than the 300$ I already payed for the game?
Aka: is there a way to play the game without using extra digital copies and get the DLCs?

Thanks!

Joined: Apr 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Apr 2013
Originally Posted by littleogre
Thank you for the feedback, Vince Bly.

I am a little in the dark here. My reward level was the Dragon Commander reward level. I already claimed Dragon Commander, but when I claimed the Original Sin GOG key in the vault only the game was enabled. Did you claim the DLC with a separate code or the did the same code enable both? If it is a separate code none is available for claiming to me.


What happens when you input the Kickstarter code during profile creation?

Joined: Aug 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Aug 2013
Originally Posted by Jito463
What happens when you input the Kickstarter code during profile creation?


I haven't installed the game yet, but as far as I understood (and I may be wrong here) the Source Hunter DLC has nothing to do with the ingame items (potion and pants) the Kickstarter code activates.

Additionally some people did get the DLC download on GOG, which implies that this is a bug with my code.

Joined: May 2013
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: May 2013
Durmir, the problem with physical copies is that they also need to be shipped.

Even if Larian shipped your copy on launch day or a few days earlier, all sorts of problems can arise in the whole shipping process. It could get stuck in customs for no good reason, for instance.

I know, because someone I know had a mere book stuck in customs for weeks because they bought it from Germany and had it delivered to the US.


Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
Joined: Sep 2009
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Sep 2009
Originally Posted by Durmir
Hi everyone,

I pledged 300$ on Kickstarter and I am entitled (among other things of course) to a signed collector box of the game. I haven't recieved the physical rewards yet, and I wanted the box before starting to play. My free time didn't allow me to be active during the beta, and I decided to just wait for the full release to keep my discovering of the game entire.

Anyway, some friends of mine are already playing the game, and I cannot wait to play it too. I wanted to wait for the box because 1) there are some DLC with the box that are not with the digital copies I'm entitled to too ; 2) I don't want to spend a digital copy for I may use it later for friends.

Hence the question: as a Kickstarter backer, do I have to wait several weeks longer to play the game with the collector edition, or is there a way for me to play it sooner (including the DLCs) without paying more than the 300$ I already payed for the game?
Aka: is there a way to play the game without using extra digital copies and get the DLCs?

Thanks!


KS digital versions come with the DLC... So you need not wait.


The Dude abides.
Joined: Jul 2014
A
stranger
Offline
stranger
A
Joined: Jul 2014
Originally Posted by Ezra
Just a quick question : I've receive my CE, it as 2 CD key in it (The one from the CD plus the extra), but the two Key are different from the one I receive on the Larian Vault (from the Divinity: Original Sin Digital Rank). So it's 3 key when you backed the CE on Kickstarter ?


Quoting for new page!
Same here. Anyone guys?

Joined: Aug 2013
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Aug 2013
Update for all that are in the same boat as me:

GOG just fixed the problem and sent me new codes for the DLC. Other people with the same problem should be receiving similar messages from GOG.

Thank you all for your help.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5