Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Sorry if this has been asked before (it probably has, but I can't find it):
I've backed a tier for 2 keys.
I've also received a backer code, which I used to unlock my rewards.
Is this reward code also valid for the 2nd key? If not can I get one for the 2nd key or does my friend have to play forever without the epicness that are Zandalors trunks?

P
stranger
stranger
P
I have yet to get any physical rewards. I'm from Canada... should I be worried (about getting the physical rewards)?

Also, how do you get the weresheep AND Kickstarter badge? I'm due one and I'm starting to get scared I fell thru one of the many cracks.

Last edited by PegasusOrgans; 11/07/14 10:53 PM.
Support
Support

El Zoido;

Yes, you can both use the same kickstarter backer code (there are not separate personal rewards for each of you).

PegasusOrgans;

I'm also in Canada, and just got my CE box today.

The weresheep badge has not been added yet. When the other badges were implemented a week ago there were a bunch of email addresses in the Vault that didn't match forum accounts, so Forktong said he would give people a week to fix that and do another update this Monday. The weresheep badges may get added then.

stranger
stranger
Still haven't got my kickstarter potion anyone got it yet?

P
stranger
stranger
P
The potion is just the "You Rock!" message on the menu. I think.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by Raze

El Zoido;

Yes, you can both use the same kickstarter backer code (there are not separate personal rewards for each of you).

Thanks for the info!
Sadly the code doesn't seem to work for him (he gets a message saying it's invalid or something similar). Will ask him to try it again.

veteran
veteran
My name still doesn't appear in the credits... frown

WOOS
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I'm still waiting for the signed Collector's Edition, but I got the cards today in a separate shipment. Why are they shipping those separately? Is there no room for them in the CE box?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Aasgaard
I'm still waiting for the signed Collector's Edition, but I got the cards today in a separate shipment. Why are they shipping those separately? Is there no room for them in the CE box?

Same here. I got cards in a separate shipment *and* cards in the CE box. So now I have two sets of crafting cards and playing cards. I don't know why - maybe because there is no physical art book in the CE box as original announced.

J
stranger
stranger
J
I'm wondering where did Larian get the address to send the items to? My address field in the Larian Vault was empty and I'm not sure if I've ever added an address anywhere. If they never sent it, should I expect a message or should I contact them?

Also I think my name is in the wrong place in the credits. I backed for $150 on the physical tier and at least the picture showing what rewards it gives states I should be listed as a developer, but I'm listed as a dragon.

Cheers for the wonderful game!

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
No artbook? They're actually legally bound to deliver what is part of the descriptions of the Kickstarter project.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by JakBot
I'm wondering where did Larian get the address to send the items to? My address field in the Larian Vault was empty and I'm not sure if I've ever added an address anywhere. If they never sent it, should I expect a message or should I contact them?

I don't think they will send you anything until you add your adress in the Larian Vault.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Aasgaard
No artbook? They're actually legally bound to deliver what is part of the descriptions of the Kickstarter project.

I suspect this is inaccurate. Either way, Lar has mentioned that the artbook will be sent at a later date.

Last edited by dancingcrab; 14/07/14 04:03 PM.

The Dude abides.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by JakBot

Also I think my name is in the wrong place in the credits. I backed for $150 on the physical tier and at least the picture showing what rewards it gives states I should be listed as a developer, but I'm listed as a dragon.

Cheers for the wonderful game!

Pet Lovers ($150 tier) should be listed as both. I haven't had the chance to check recently, but last time I was listed as neither.

The Dude abides.
stranger
stranger
Still waiting for my KickStarter Divinity Original Sin Collector's Box.

My address on the Larian Vault site was filled way before the 24th of June.

I thought it'd be a little bit faster since shipping from Belgium to France doesn't look like a long trip.

I'm waiting for some news smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by LordCrash
My name still doesn't appear in the credits... frown

That's funny, since I actually SAW it in the credits, far before this post too... smirk

EDIT: Also, yes, Kickstarter offers NO PROTECTION at all for it's users. You can back, and the person you backed can walk away with all your money, and there's not a thing legally you can do about it.
Just putting the thruth out there...

F
stranger
stranger
F
I still have yet to see my backer potion.. also I see the trunks are called of intelligence... shouldn't they add +1 intelligence?

addict
addict
For the millionth time, the potions themselves were scrapped, their effect is automatically applied to your game. So far, all I know of is the thank you message in the menu screen, and I guess that's all there is to it.

The trunks are a joke item, they're only called that because you have to actually know who Zandalor is for it to make sense.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter

EDIT: Also, yes, Kickstarter offers NO PROTECTION at all for it's users. You can back, and the person you backed can walk away with all your money, and there's not a thing legally you can do about it.
Just putting the thruth out there...

It is true that *kickstarter* offers no protections, but as it says on their FAQ:

https://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/kickstarter%20basics

Is a creator legally obligated to fulfill the promises of their project?

Yes. Kickstarter's Terms of Use require creators to fulfill all rewards of their project or refund any backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill. (This is what creators see before they launch.) This information can serve as a basis for legal recourse if a creator doesn't fulfill their promises. We hope that backers will consider using this provision only in cases where they feel that a creator has not made a good faith effort to complete the project and fulfill.

That said, I don't think anybody want's to sue Larian after releasing such a cool game. We can just hope that we will get the rest of the stuff eventually.

Last edited by Jacob Marner; 15/07/14 06:11 AM.
J
stranger
stranger
J
Originally Posted by Jacob Marner
I don't think they will send you anything until you add your adress in the Larian Vault.

I can't recall if there was a kickstarter form where they gathered such information or not. Added the info to Larian Vault, I recon that's enough and one doesn't need to contact them again (Since they asked about this information in their latest kickstarter newsletter).

Thanks!

Originally Posted by dancingcrab
Pet Lovers ($150 tier) should be listed as both. I haven't had the chance to check recently, but last time I was listed as neither.

I guess I need to contact them by mail. Hopefully they'll fix this for both of us (and all others) when they have time. I suppose they have more pressing matters to attend to.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard