Next Thread
Print Thread
R
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
R
Hi,

I created a new profile for DoS and also applied my Kickstarter key from the Larian Vault but after starting a new game when I access either character inventory then they do not contain any of the kickstarter items such as Zandalor's Trunks.

Its not a big deal right now but just curious whats up.

Thanks!

H
stranger
stranger
H
I found a new item near the first waypoint, a Mysterious Bottle that reads "Thanks for backing us on Kickstarter."

You can't drink it or anything, but it made me think maybe you'll just come across them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by heppils
I found a new item near the first waypoint, a Mysterious Bottle that reads "Thanks for backing us on Kickstarter."

You can't drink it or anything, but it made me think maybe you'll just come across them.

I think that only says it for you because you didn't fill out your form correctly on the larian vault. My bottle said the message that I had put into the input. "Good Luck"

veteran
veteran
I can summon my personal pet and I also found my message in a bottle. So far I haven't found the engraving tools and my underwear hasn't talked to me yet...

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Well I have also found my bottle but I haven't seen the trunks and the engraving tools.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Haleseen

I think that only says it for you because you didn't fill out your form correctly on the larian vault. My bottle said the message that I had put into the input. "Good Luck"

You can only personlize the message in the bottle if you pledged at least 100 dollars during the kickstarter.

veteran
veteran
There is still a problem with Steam which causes that the DLC isn't recognized for kickstarter backers. Larian said that they solved the problem on their side and that it's now up to Steam.

WOOS
I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Originally Posted by Haleseen

Thats the issue, i've filled up all the info needed including the msg in bottle and on the tree etc but they didnt get put into the game unfortunately. I also didnt recieve my KS in game items. My name did appear on credits listing but not on KS listing though. Might not be a big deal but we kinda paid for these lol.

veteran
veteran
I still miss both the engraving tools and the kickstarter potion... frown frown frown

WOOS
Support
Support

The kickstarter potion was suppose to add the 'you rock' message to the main menu, but there were issues with that, so Larian did it when entering the kickstarter code instead. Don't think anyone has got the engraving tool yet.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ImariKurumi

Thats the issue, i've filled up all the info needed including the msg in bottle and on the tree etc but they didnt get put into the game unfortunately. I also didnt recieve my KS in game items. My name did appear on credits listing but not on KS listing though. Might not be a big deal but we kinda paid for these lol.

Same issue. I filled everything, checked multiple times. ANd All I got is "thank-you for backing us on ks". I wrote a special message for my son and i was really looking forward to give it to him. So it makes me angry and sad. I hope they'll do something about it..

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

The kickstarter potion was suppose to add the 'you rock' message to the main menu, but there were issues with that, so Larian did it when entering the kickstarter code instead. Don't think anyone has got the engraving tool yet.

Thanks for the information!

What happened to the engraving tools though? Are they cut? Not ready yet? I wish Larian would communicate on that. I mean it was part of our kickstarter tiers at least...

Last edited by LordCrash; 02/07/14 02:19 PM.

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LordCrash
I can summon my personal pet and I also found my message in a bottle. So far I haven't found the engraving tools and my underwear hasn't talked to me yet...

Yeah, I could pick the trunks in character creation, but so far they seem like only a cosmestic addition (though I heard they're supposed to talk).

I didn't write a custom message so I got the default from the bottle (which is fine), also wasn't inspired on the undead front, but I'm curious to see what names more inspired people have come up with.

Btw, the pet, how do you summon it? Can' t say I've noticed it yet (but I only saw the mail asking to pick a graphics on the day of release so maybe it will end up in a later patch, hope I won't have to restart then though)

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
Originally Posted by LordCrash

Yeah, I could pick the trunks in character creation, but so far they seem like only a cosmestic addition (though I heard they're supposed to talk).

I didn't write a custom message so I got the default from the bottle (which is fine), also wasn't inspired on the undead front, but I'm curious to see what names more inspired people have come up with.

Btw, the pet, how do you summon it? Can' t say I've noticed it yet (but I only saw the mail asking to pick a graphics on the day of release so maybe it will end up in a later patch, hope I won't have to restart then though)

Your pet summon spell should be automatically attached to the hotbat at the bottom. If not, open the spell/skills menu and you can find it there in the lowest tab ("special"). Usually there is Staff of Magus and Summon Pet (if you have that special ability).

Last edited by LordCrash; 02/07/14 02:40 PM.

WOOS
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
I didn't write a custom message so I got the default from the bottle (which is fine)

I wrote a custom message but it didn't show up in my game. I found the bottle and it only contained the default message.

Ke se marei gola

Link Copied to Clipboard