Next Thread
Print Thread
#503444 30/06/14 05:52 PM
D
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
I wanted to say thank you to the entire Larian team and their fearless leader, Sven, for conducting the best, in my opinion, crowd-funded development of a videogame.

Chris Roberts and his Star Citizen frequently grab the gaming news headlines for the unbelievable amount of dollars they have acquired through crowd-funding.

But I'm here to point out that Larian has achieved equal heights with their campaign in terms of organization, communication, and being impressively down-to-Earth ever since the moment they started their Kickstarter campaign.

Like how Star Citizen has set a very high bar for future crowd-funded campaigns to surpass monetarily, D:OS has set a very high bar for how to run a crowd-funded project. You guys did an excellent job and I hope the industry not only realizes what a great game D:OS is (critically and sales) but that you're truly one of the good-guy honest vendors in the world who do what they say and say what they do.

Great job! Truly. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

a_wife_01 glares at you threatengingly, ready to divorce!
DebateMe #503449 30/06/14 05:55 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Ditto.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig

Link Copied to Clipboard