Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hello!

Congrats on release! I'm awesomely happy. Or I was until...

Far Out Man talent is not giving me the extra 2m. In beta I'd get 17m spell distance, but the release is only giving me the 15m default.

Also a few annoyances I hoped would be fixed before release but isn't:
- The combat/dialog etc window doesn't stay where I put it. After conversation or reload it moves elsewhere.
- Ambient repetative chatter clutters up the dialog window. I'd think the dialog window would only show important chatter or do so only once.
- I like audible voice has been added, but ambient repetitive chatter is distracting when I'm trying to read conversation text. I'd like it if chatter was sileced when in a dialog.

I hope the Far Out Man talent gets fixed quick. Also, if it does get fixed, am I going to have to restart the game? I don't want to continue playing now if I'll have to restart again.

Thanks Larian!

Bud

stranger
stranger
Please re-post this in the topic I created - Post release issues. Will be much easier to keep everything there. http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=503464#Post503464

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Any one using Far Out Man and not have this problem? Does anyone know how I might edit my savegame file to fix this?

P
P
Far Out works for me. The text says 15m, but I am able to fire up to 17m.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Thanks. Yeah, it appears that it's only Staff of Magus that won't target past 15m while all other spells do. I'm pretty sure in beta my staff could go to 17m.

Edit: Also Far Out Man only extends to 16.9m and not 17

Last edited by BudIcarus; 30/06/14 09:52 PM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by BudIcarus

Sounds like my wife, always wants specific measurements, where I always want to round up.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
hahaha

P
P
Originally Posted by BudIcarus
Thanks. Yeah, it appears that it's only Staff of Magus that won't target past 15m while all other spells do. I'm pretty sure in beta my staff could go to 17m.

I had a similar issue in beta that I'd get 14.9m / 16.9m. They said it was rounding the displayed range, but going off actual range, e.g., 17.1 rounded to 17.0.

Just now I checked and I can get 17.0 but I have to move the mouse veeeeeeeeeery carefully.

Link Copied to Clipboard