Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
stranger
stranger
N
Steam is probably more accessible when it comes to updates and uploading files than GOG.com, and I would imagine GOG.com has more requirements. They seem to do extensive QA compared to Steam.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by LuckyMan
Of course if I'm wrong about how GOG does its publishing

You are correct. In addition, since the beta was on Steam, the final upload to Steam was relatively small, compared to the full game that had to be sent to GOG.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Probably need to have seen the episode to understand what I'm getting at but... Simspon's Glove Slap

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
There was a lack of communication by both Larian and GoG. Why in the hell did GOG wait till release day to clarify that non-backers would have to wait another two months? Why is their DRM free client interfering with the release date of a potential single player experience? Kinda seems like the very thing they're opposed to...

At least now we know why GoG wasn't advertising the game on their home page, seems neither they or Larian had much of an organized plan regarding the release of this game.

Last edited by slimgrin; 01/07/14 04:40 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard