Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#503680 30/06/14 08:28 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have a Wizard with " Staff of Magus " ability . I am in the tutorial dungeon and came to a chest which was next to some lockpicks. I chose to save the lock picks and bust open the chest. To save durability I am having my mage damage it with the SoM ability.

I have found out that when I cast the SoM ability after the cast animation shoots if I press the hotbar # ( which fro me I set it to #1) then left click the attackable object it shoots again, with out the animation and without AP cost. I can get 3-4 " extra " shots in on object this way.

I'm not sure if this works for spells. I have tried it but it doesn't work with em, if at all only Staff of Magus ability.

Last edited by VienxInq; 30/06/14 08:32 PM.
VienxInq #503688 30/06/14 08:34 PM
veteran
veteran
How is that a "major" bug? That only works with objects and not in combat. I think it's a bug, but it's really only a minor issue... wink

WOOS
VienxInq #503717 30/06/14 08:57 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I tried this bug in combat and it does work. Not as well as with objects but in fights it does work. Instead of getting 3-4 extra I get 1-2 extra shots. It depends on camra position too. When I click to cast sometimes the camera jumps a bit but that is minor cause this bug DOES work in regular combat with spells, well it does work for Staff of Magus at least.

Link Copied to Clipboard