Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So if I'm not mistaken, the boxed CE is supposed to come with 2 Steam keys...

Can these 2 keys be found in my Larian Vault? Or will I have to wait to receive the shipment, and the codes are inside the box?

If they're supposed to be ready and available in the Vault, they're not showing up for me. The only key I see is what I used for the beta, which is marked 'Delivered.' I've since updated this to the full game, but of course, this key cannot be used by anyone else but myself.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I just assumed that the two beta keys I had was upgraded to the CE keys. Which means im missing a gog key in addition to those 2 keys.
They did say in the email that we were "entitled" to keys before the shipment arrives so I assumed it was those two.
To be hones I have no idea what to think.

If the CE arrives and the other ones don't get revoked I have 5 keys (4 steam 1 gog).
If the CE arrives and I have to revoke one of my keys to get a gog version then I have 4 keys (3 steam 1 gog).
If the CE keys are the same as the ones in my vault then im missing one key (2 steam 0 gog).

So yeah, kinda confused.

Support
Support

The codes for the CE are inside the box.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Still lacking my gog key then. And it has not been fixed as of yet.

A
A
Your sure that the GOG and Steam-Keys are not identical?

I have for example Witcher 2 on Steam and GOG.com, it is the same licence, I do not own 2 different licences for the game, I am just entitled to use both as source for my installation.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 01/07/14 04:52 PM.
addict
addict
CDPR, the company that made the Witcher series, also owns GoG. That's why you have both a Steam and a GoG key. It's the only game(s) that work that way.

Link Copied to Clipboard