Next Thread
Print Thread
#504186 01/07/14 07:46 AM
B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Just played for a few hours yesterday and noticed a few things that I wanted to clarify - I started in normal difficulty and went to graveyard dungeon where in beta we would fight the flaming skeleton + 2 melee and 2 archers but now I found myself facing the flaming skeleton by himself.

Was mob placement toned down for release? If so, will upping difficulty have more mobs to fight, or will it only increase enemy HP/damage? On that note, what exactly does difficulty affect?

I hope this was an isolated incident with mob reduction - I rather enjoyed the bigger fights.

Support
Support

The difficulty level gives a HP modifier (+60/+15/-25% for easy/normal/hard) and the hard difficulty modifies chance to hit (you get -10%, opponents +20%). Don't know if that is all it does, but it shouldn't effect the number of opponents.

The Skeletal Scorcher starts off alone, and there should be another 4 show up after a turn. Did you stun lock him, or kill him the first turn, or something?

B
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
B
Thanks for the clarification!

I think I might have stunned him on the first turn. I don't recall in the beta having the remaining four spawn up but rather they were patrolling with him. Can be something to consider changing - in the case of stun locking an enemy have the rest of the guys show up regardless.

Link Copied to Clipboard