Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
addict
addict
Swen has stated, in the other thread on this subject, that it's being looked into.

Unfortunately for the co-op players, it was something that got relegated to a lower point on the priority list. They had a finite amount of time to finish before launch, and only so much they could get done in that time, so they had to pick and choose what to prioritize.

Last edited by Jito463; 04/07/14 06:31 PM. Reason: Separated comments for clarification
stranger
stranger
Aah okey! Good to know that they are looking into it. Could you link to the other thread? I did not find it via the search option :p

addict
addict

stranger
stranger
Thanks alot mate smile

E
stranger
stranger
E
After I tried coop, I admit this is a problem. Overall it is confusing.

old hand
old hand
Right now the thing you have to do if you want to continue playing and probably this has been mentioned. When someone goes into a conversation that doesn't pull you into it. Open up the Dialogs menu. In there you can see all the conversation. Not idea, but way better than nothing.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
The current system is admittedly poor for first time players coop but if you are doing your nth play through you would appreciate being free to do other things while your partner is going through the dialogue.

I hope the fix is something that can be added/removed in options

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
@Songbird, I agree with what you are saying in principal, but the game shouldn't treat players as if they're playing their nth run by default in co-op. As has been mentioned earlier, what's being requested is the option to see all dialogue, i.e. to be involved in the dialogue, to see all the options as they arise.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard