Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#505486 02/07/14 11:47 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hello.
Sorry, I do not know much English and it is a message for me translated Google.
At the forum "1C-SoftKlab" dispute with the moderator, and when Larian passed the text for translation.
Employee "1C-SoftKlab" argues that the text was submitted to the last moment and the company did not have time to do localization, so she postponed for two months. What do you say?
That log forum

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by somnambule; 02/07/14 12:08 PM.
Support
Support

As far as I know there were some last minute changes, but they could not have been that big. The French and German translations were available a day after the release.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yeah, I heard about it. However, the official representative of "1C-SoftKlab" argues that the changes were so large that the text had to be completely ready to remodel. It's ridiculous, I know.
This is what he writes
New text update is very large, in order to please the players quality localization, you should not hurry with the release of a patch made googletransleytom on his knee, and spend time on the job.
Larian said that the players - we can not know, and no responsibility for it does not accept. Work on texts in 1C-SoftKlab" going on since April. Full Russian patch will be closer to the end of July

Last edited by somnambule; 02/07/14 02:44 PM.
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
As i guessed it Larian fault, not 1C..

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Localization is the state a few hours before the release.
[Linked Image]

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Probe88
As i guessed it Larian fault, not 1C..

So, is it to Larian's credit that the other translations are already done? The door swings both ways, after all. Either Larian is wholly responsible, or not.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
In favor of Larian note that the company "1C-SoftKlab" very often delays transfers. They translated "Torchlight" 4 months. This is the worst localization in Russia, and virtually the only

Last edited by somnambule; 02/07/14 04:18 PM.
stranger
stranger
Well, it's common issue with 1C-SoftKlab. Those guys never try to do things in time, when we are not speaking about super-sized AAA-blockbusters.

old hand
old hand
It's true that we worked on the game until the very end and that was the reason we ourselves were late with the French/German translations by one day. This made it hard for our partners to follow so a bit of patience will be required. 1C prefers to take their time to maximise the quality, which I think is a good thing. I do understand that that's frustrating, but those last changes did make a big difference to the gameplay, and we think that they were worth it.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Lar_q
It's true that we worked on the game until the very end and that was the reason we ourselves were late with the French/German translations by one day. This made it hard for our partners to follow so a bit of patience will be required. 1C prefers to take their time to maximise the quality, which I think is a good thing. I do understand that that's frustrating, but those last changes did make a big difference to the gameplay, and we think that they were worth it.

And how long to wait?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
we do not trust 1C, so many times they cheated us with the terms of translation or no translation of the draft.
The site
http://notabenoid.com/book/52863/
it is a translation from the fans. All this has been translated in one day. The basis is taken from the translation of beta 1C.
This petition for 1C
petition

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have one more question. Why you not given the game to Snowball Studios?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by somnambule
I have one more question. Why you not given the game to Snowball Studios?

hm... http://news.snowball.ru/?id=1975

PS: I hope here is allowed to provide links to other sites

Last edited by irb1; 03/07/14 08:02 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
All worse than I thought

Link Copied to Clipboard