Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Originally Posted by Stargazer
Originally Posted by dancingcrab
This has just happened to me. I"m nervous to crack it open. Have you checked your discs yet?
When I checked mine, it was the Steam version (which promptly fell over when started on an offline system, yuk yuk). Emailed Larian and had a response saying the DRM-free DVDs would be sent out when ready.

I suppose you will get the signed version too?
I can't wait to get it but I hope they waited a bit so we can get a better patched version and the editor on it too...
But my patience it at the end. ;-)

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
M
stranger
stranger
M
I have yet to recieve my non-kickstarter physical CE here in Portugal. It would great if Larian could give us a way to track it.

Now, I have a question about the keys that come in the box. When I bought the game in the start of June, I got the steam early access key. I though that, on launch, I would lose that key and then have to use one of the keys that came in the CE box. But... I'm playing the game! Larian Vault still shows me the early access key, and doesn't show a non-steam download link.

Now, will I have three keys? (the one I have + 2 in the box) Or the box only comes with one? Or will one of the keys in the box match the key I already have? (Which I think that implies a lot of coordination in assembling the box and shipping to the right people. Really tricky)

Now, about the Steam/DRM. I have the steam version. If you close Steam you can play the game. If you copy+paste the game folder to another place in the PC you can play it too. I have yet to try in another computer, but I believe the game to really be DRM/Steam-DRM free.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by MaxTeel
I have yet to recieve my non-kickstarter physical CE here in Portugal. It would great if Larian could give us a way to track it.

Now, I have a question about the keys that come in the box. When I bought the game in the start of June, I got the steam early access key. I though that, on launch, I would lose that key and then have to use one of the keys that came in the CE box. But... I'm playing the game! Larian Vault still shows me the early access key, and doesn't show a non-steam download link.

Now, will I have three keys? (the one I have + 2 in the box) Or the box only comes with one? Or will one of the keys in the box match the key I already have? (Which I think that implies a lot of coordination in assembling the box and shipping to the right people. Really tricky)

Now, about the Steam/DRM. I have the steam version. If you close Steam you can play the game. If you copy+paste the game folder to another place in the PC you can play it too. I have yet to try in another computer, but I believe the game to really be DRM/Steam-DRM free.

I have the same question too, I am aware though however the beta/alpha access steam key has upgraded to the full version. Now I just wondering whether my kickstarter edition have 2 keys?

I ordered the same CE from what lordcash (mine hasn't arrived). Is the kickstarter CE edition contents same as the one sold here with 2 steam keys

Last edited by Natsu; 09/07/14 10:32 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
I'm in the same boat. Order my CE from Larian on June 6th. Haven't received it yet. I'm in the US on the East Coast. My steam early access key was converted into the full game, which is what I'm using to play the game right now.

journeyman
journeyman
I'm in the USA and I just received mine today. party

enthusiast
enthusiast
I just got my box. I have't opened it yet though.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
Originally Posted by jimnms

What kind of shipping was it? USPS?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Fireblade
Originally Posted by jimnms

What kind of shipping was it? USPS?

Belgique-belgie (Bpack world light) stamps. Belgian wordings on the back of the box with handwriting information/input. I wasn't the one who got the box when it was delivered so I don't know if it is UPS or whatnot.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
apprentice
apprentice
Just wanted to report that I received my physical CE earlier this afternoon! party I live in western Canada.

Larian, if you read this--beautiful package, thank you! The care and attention put into its creation is really evident. It felt like Christmas opening the wonderfully designed box (like a mini boardgame!) and going through the goodies. All the cards are gorgeous. smile

stranger
stranger
I've received mine today too! groovy

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Gyson
Heck, I'm not even sure if anyone in the U.S. received their (non-Kickstarter) Collector's Editions yet, and those were sent out a week prior to launch. I'm wondering when I should start being concerned. Someone in Ireland got theirs yesterday, however.

Thats weird because I'm from Ireland too and still have not received my Kickstarter Collector's Edition 5 days later.

apprentice
apprentice
I am also in Western Canada but have NOT recieved mine yet frown

(Non KS CE).

Last edited by Neversober; 10/07/14 12:40 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
I just received my CE today.

Concerning my questions about the keys, the box only comes with ONE KEY, the extra give-it-to-your-friend key. But I also have a key for the DLC. I already have, in my game, Zandalor's trunks and the Golden Grail. To I have to use that key to get the art-pack and the design documents?

Also, will I have the soundtrack in digital form?

J
stranger
stranger
J
Mine arrived yesterday! (I wasn't at home so I picked it up from the local post office today). I live in Germany and I ordered it last wednesday... so just 5 working days, it was not that bad!

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by MaxTeel
I just received my CE today.

Concerning my questions about the keys, the box only comes with ONE KEY, the extra give-it-to-your-friend key. But I also have a key for the DLC. I already have, in my game, Zandalor's trunks and the Golden Grail. To I have to use that key to get the art-pack and the design documents?

Also, will I have the soundtrack in digital form?

Thanks for the confirmation so only one extra copy and dlc. That is expected since we had one as digital, so in essence we had two =p

Did you get the other stuff like divine divinity game, beyond divinity game, soundtrack, zandlor deck of cards, map, sticker, etc?

Last edited by Natsu; 10/07/14 10:07 PM.
stranger
stranger
I, like Neversober, live in Western Canada and have not received the non KS Collector's Edition from the Vault. I thought that since cilantroll got his yesterday that maybe it would arrive today. Checked the mail and nope...

I find it hard to remain patient when I really want to play. frown

Grey

apprentice
apprentice
Still nothing :P

stranger
stranger
Has anyone from Australia gotten theirs yet, also was their any word on the art book, and for the people that got theirs, is there space for one?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by dancingcrab
Originally Posted by Flash
I requested a Non-Steam DVD via E-Mail, and I got a confirmation mail from Larian, saying that the Non-Steam DVDs would be shipped some weeks later.

Today I the postman came and brought the game. I'd guess this can't be the Non-Steam DVD.
Did this happen to anyone else?

This has just happened to me. I"m nervous to crack it open. Have you checked your discs yet?

Yes, happened to me too. Quite strange...

old hand
old hand
Woohoo! Best email I've ever received from home.

"The printer arrived. Oh, and a computer game from Belgium?"

horsey

Time to *cough* leave work early.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard