Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'm at the beginning of the game and I've tried a Warrior, Ranger, and a Rouge up til the first dungeon skeleton-boss. I like them all but I can't decide what to stick with as I progress. I fear that the Rouge won't do enough damage quick enough due having to get behind an enemy and being hidden. And I also worry having Rouge/Ranger alongside a Wizard will get me killed too much as nothing will tanking.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Warrior and Wizard are what we are using in our coop play through. Then we picked up the warrior and wizard companions too. So far only two deaths and both because my friend likes to kill me for the laughs when I'm playing about in my inventory or levelling up.

P
P
Fighter + Wizard for me too.

journeyman
journeyman
>Rouge
Aaaaarghhhhh.

But yes, they're useful for pickpocketing and sneaking around houses and stealing all the paintings so you can have 10,000+ gold at the start of the game. Lockpicking seems a bit pointless since pretty much every door or chest seems to have a key nearby. Pickpocketing is interesting since, unlike in most RPGs, you are guaranteed to succeed as long as you don't take more than you're allowed (as shown by the metres at the top of the inventory you're stealing from).

Link Copied to Clipboard