Next Thread
Print Thread
#505917 02/07/14 07:00 PM
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
If i turn any of the sliders down, i get echo when people are talking, my wourkaround now is to set all the sliders to max and then use the windows soundmixer to lower it.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same here. Echo is messed up sometimes not matching the scenario. Sadly there is not revert to default option to fix it....

stranger
stranger
Is this the problem you're referring too? There's an answer from Raze too, so feel free to send Larian a bug report mail with a detailed description smile

A
stranger
stranger
A
Thanks you for that Icedragon i can finally play now even if its just a temporary workaround*, cant believe it was that simple heh.

Last edited by Akyten; 03/07/14 07:21 PM.
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Yep.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Maybe I am missing it, doesn't this then mean you lose volume everywhere else?

I want to be able to basically remove all game sound, and keep my sound in windows.

I watch Netflix / Online programs on my large TV-Monitor, but want to remove the sounds in game (or at least make them really quiet). I would need the game to be at most 10-15% as loud, silent is preferable.

Its extremely frustrating to not be able to have the game play with a movie or video on. Help!

<edit for clarification: I run 4 monitors on this machine, and it controls my sound system as well as my TV's.>

Last edited by Varth Daver; 10/07/14 07:22 PM.
stranger
stranger
You can adjust the volume of a specific program with the Mixer. No need to turn down the general slider. It also saves your setting, so you only need to lower the volume of DOS in the mixer once and then never again.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard