journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by rionbk
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
Metal armor | Leather armor + Metal scraps
Scale armor | Leather armor + Scale scraps
Metalic Boots | Scrap of Metal + Anvil

aren't working for me. And nothing I make with the magic needle and thread is actually magical. (magical seems to be working today, hooray)

No fun!

The scale scraps aren't working for me either with anything, also the plate scraps, I think these ones may be a little buggy. frown

Thanks, In my current game i've had no luck getting any Metal scaps / Scale scraps to try alternate recipes so im just trying to get these to see if I can find if recipe has changed or just removed (Maybe I just noted it down wrong)

Originally Posted by etermoon
Tenebrium Bar + Any Weapon = Tenebrium Enchanted Weapon (Damage scale with weapon level)

Thanks updated this! have not come across these either but assume they are more towards end game.

Originally Posted by Knallfix
Invisible Potion: Air resistance Potion + Armour Potion

Nice one!

Originally Posted by xrogaan
Yes but how you apply the elemental essences? Combining them doesn't seem to work... Do I need a good level in crafting/blacksmithing?

Enchanting weapons / armor with essences requires 5 in Crafting/Blacksmithing skill

enthusiast
enthusiast
Creepy Eye + Fairy Dust = Magical Creepy Eye
Magical Creepy Eye + thread = Creepy Eye Amulet (+1 perception and huge sight bonus) probably level dependent though and/or random

So basically, same as "The Third Eye" but unique ingredient.. ;P

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by eRe4s3r
Creepy Eye + Fairy Dust = Magical Creepy Eye
Magical Creepy Eye + thread = Creepy Eye Amulet (+1 perception and huge sight bonus) probably level dependent though and/or random

So basically, same as "The Third Eye" but unique ingredient.. ;P

Nice one, be good for the Halloween special :p Added!

E
stranger
stranger
E
Raw meat + Mobile Kitchen = Dinner

Same with oven

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by etermoon
Raw meat + Mobile Kitchen = Dinner

Same with oven

Already on the list, you can also upgrade the dinner to Elven Stew which is quite a good meal with no downsides

Originally Posted by Angry Dave

Dinner | Raw Meat + Oven
Elven Stew | Dinner + Tomato Sause

I'll update it however to include mobile kitchen in the list in addition to oven

Last edited by Angry Dave; 04/07/14 01:13 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
Metal Scraps + Leather armor = Improved Leather Armor (+Armor Rating)

Scale scraps + Leather armor does not work

E
stranger
stranger
E
Plate Scraps + Plate armor = Improved Plate Armor (+Armor Rating)

E
stranger
stranger
E
Void Essence + Any Apparel = +1 Sneaking Skill

E
stranger
stranger
E
This is pretty obvious, but wasn't in the list so here goes:

Tenebrium Ore + Furnace = Tenebrium Bar

A
stranger
stranger
A
A few I didn't see in the list:
Knife + log: Wooden Stake (assuming this is an intermediate component, or maybe we'll see vampires?)
Static Cloud Arrowhead: Air Resistance Potion + Arrowhead
Steam Cloud Arrowhead: Water Resistance Potion + Arrowhead
Poison Arrowhead: Poison Flask + Arrowhead

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
good job man!
Found a few entries under "Misc/Ingredients" that belong to the weapons category though.
(also reordered them)

new:
2 Handed Sword | Large Iron Bar + Furnace
2 Handed Axe | Large Steel Bar + Furnace

old
Large Iron Bar | 2 Handed Sword + Furnace
Large Steel Bar | 2 Handed Axe + Furnace

There is also a recipie for superior swords:
Superior Sword | Steel Bar + Furnace

enthusiast
enthusiast
I really wish I knew what the stakes are for too, by the way.. haven't found any combination that produced anything with them, same for ANTLERS

E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by eRe4s3r
I really wish I knew what the stakes are for too, by the way.. haven't found any combination that produced anything with them, same for ANTLERS

Originally Posted by Angry Dave
>>>>> Arrow Crafting <<<<<
Arrowhead (Knockdown) | Antler + Knife

G
G
Originally Posted by xrogaan
I took the file from http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=482682#Post482682 and put it in a google doc sheet.

This is close to a spoiler, but you can access it there : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PsX9Hw29cte2o4s91daLYMtIZWtobI0soiOsNj8_Fsg/edit?usp=sharing

If you wish to modify it, please PM me. That way we will avoid spam/deface.

My Wife Alynora created that file btw smile

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
A
stranger
stranger
A
Big heads up on that file. I created the file from a .txt file in the game directories during Alpha when we could see them. Several things ~have~ changed significantly since then (also stats) especially in the blacksmithing vs crafting categories. Also naming of items has changed. So, consider the file a good start, but it is definitely not up to date with the changes made during the various beta builds. I didn't want to the update until things had settled down a bit. (Like Blacksmithing, Repairing, Crafting, and making scrolls once required a certain level of magic as well) And now the information I used to create the original one has been cleverly hidden in some other files. I might be able to find it in the toolkit, not sure yet. They have some great 3rd party extraction programs for modders for Skyrim, but that doesn't mean it will work with the Divinity Engine (have to take a look!)

So, xrogaan, since you are volunteering to do all the updates for the file, I'll stop fiddling around with what I have now. Which is good for me since I just started a new job this week and have a little less time on my hands smile

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but you can create a true mobile kitchen, I.e. In your inventory not on the ground by using the pot on a campfire that is not in town, such as the seaside thug camp fire

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Do I need something to add "skill scroll" into "empty book"?

R
stranger
stranger
R
I haven't seen anyone else with these ones yet so I'll put them down here:

Skull Belt +1 Con | Magic Skull + Rope
Rabbit's Paw Belt +1 Lucky Charm | Magic Rabbit's Paw + Rope
Tooth Belt +1 Charisma | Magic Tooth + Rope
Tusk Belt +1 Body Building | Magic tooth (ork) + Rope
Rat Tail Belt - 15% poison Resist | Rat tail + Rope
Feather Ring +1 Telekinesis | Magic Feather + Jeweller's Kit Ring
Fancy Feather Ring +1 Telekinesis +38hp | Magic Fancy Feather + Jeweller's Kit Ring
Fancy Feather Amulet +1 Dex +38hp | Magic Fancy Feather + Thread
Claw Belt +1 Strength | Magic Claw + Rope
Claw Ring +1 Con | Magic Claw + Jeweller's Kit Ring
Claw Amulet +1 Strength | Magic Claw + Thread

Poison Antidote Potion | Health potion + apple

And has anyone found a use for Intestines yet? :o

Last edited by rionbk; 04/07/14 08:40 PM.
P
P
Originally Posted by Alynora
Big heads up on that file. I created the file from a .txt file in the game directories during Alpha when we could see them. Several things ~have~ changed significantly since then (also stats) especially in the blacksmithing vs crafting categories. Also naming of items has changed. So, consider the file a good start, but it is definitely not up to date with the changes made during the various beta builds. I didn't want to the update until things had settled down a bit. (Like Blacksmithing, Repairing, Crafting, and making scrolls once required a certain level of magic as well) And now the information I used to create the original one has been cleverly hidden in some other files. I might be able to find it in the toolkit, not sure yet. They have some great 3rd party extraction programs for modders for Skyrim, but that doesn't mean it will work with the Divinity Engine (have to take a look!)

So, xrogaan, since you are volunteering to do all the updates for the file, I'll stop fiddling around with what I have now. Which is good for me since I just started a new job this week and have a little less time on my hands smile

I found the new item combo file in the game's Main.pak. Well, I assume it the one used. I'm in the process of converting it to a readable / better formatted version.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Nice work on all the new recipes all! little slow on the update this time work keeps getting in the way of gaming!

Have added all new recipes mentioned

Originally Posted by PatrickSJ
I found the new item combo file in the game's Main.pak. Well, I assume it the one used. I'm in the process of converting it to a readable / better formatted version.

Awesome, If you want once your done converting it I can add a link to it the top of the first post so we can keep everything together.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard