Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have 5 recipes that are not listed (at least as far as I can see). They are:

Large Steel Bar = Large Iron Bar + Furnace
Steel Bar = Hand Axe + Furnace
Leather Scraps = Animal Hide + Knife/Dagger
Rat Tail Ring = Magic Rat's Tail + Jeveller's Kit: Ring - (Poison Resistance: +X%)
Tusk Amulet = Magic Tusk + Thread - (Loremaster: +1)

I have also noted that the HP increase and Poison Resistance increase is depending on the PC level and/or crafting level. For instance when I crated the Rat Tail Amulet, the Rat Tail Ring, and the Tusk Ring, I got Poison Resistance: +10% (all 3 increase poison resistance). When I created the Starfish Amulet I got HP +23 last level and HP +26 this level.

Maybe the stat increase (for instance Intelligence +1) can be more than +1 if the PC Level and/or crafting level is high enough.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I have a general question about crafting weapons and armors with blacksmithing/crafting skill. So far i pretty good with improving my stuff thx to this post, but HOW ( and please if you have a answer, do it precisly :P ) can i create GREEN and/or BLUE or even yellow/orange Armor and Weapons?

My Blacksmithskill is 4 right now, i read is some posts that you need 5 for the good ones.

So can someone explain to me HOW EXACTLY the blacksmithskill works into the creation?

right now with my 4 skill i can only create the same 1h sword, same stats, white, 100% the same.

Does this change when i get 5? does it get even higher with 6 or 7? can i make green blues then? Because right now there is zero need to craft my stuff because i all wear orange stuff weapons who might not have the biggest dmg but encahnts like ( +2 constitution, +1 onehand, +60hp) that beats no whitch superior dmg weapon.

So can i get green weapons with blacksmithing who hast + onehandskill + streanght and stuff?
or is tormented soul the only way to get at least some stats on weapons?

edit: well i saved before i respecced, and tryd every single skillpoint from blacksmithing. You can only craft white swords which increase ONLY their dmg by increasing your blacksmith skill, lv 5 is the last sword ( superior sword) which can at least come in 2 variations 110- 190~~ dmg 1,5critdmg, 0 crit. Or 80-160 dmg 1,5critdmg, o crit, +1 max ap. No green or blues, dont now if its even possible to upgrade them. Very disapointing.

the 110-190 dmg version isnt even boostable, right you cant upgrade it via wetstone, so you only can give it 1str1dex from tormented soul and 1 elementaltype.

Thats clearly not better than the orange weapons with multiple enchatns. im lv 16 btw, maybe they increase in their quality but i doubt it.

so creating you own armor and weapons is totally useless in this game? you can boost your found orange items with craftingmats also, why creating you own weaker white ones? or did i miss something.....

Last edited by Actionhanz; 06/07/14 12:08 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
brilliant list!
much appreciate the effort!

some ingredients are hard to come by...
your list helps prevent wasting them on unwanted results wink

thank you thank you thank you

"be honest... both with others and yourself"
stranger
stranger
You can add effects on your armors/weapons with the different ingredients you found. Like the essences will add resistance bonus on you armors. Thus, you can upgrade your items.

At level 5 (crafting/blacksmith), you'll be able to create "magical" items out right. For example, the leather armor you can create will have more properties, and will still allow upgrades.

Blacksmith skill is linked to metal working and the crafting to everything else.

journeyman
journeyman
Are there requirements of any sort to improve gear other than the Crafting/BS level? My Rogue was able to boost my tanks chest, but not the shield. When I put it in I get the same dialogue box and it says it'll make it Boosted, but the item doesn't change. Am I missing something?

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Where can you buy or obtain cloth scraps?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vandraman
Where can you buy or obtain cloth scraps?

In Cyseal: the merchant on the marketplace who sells air/water spells as well.

In Silverglen: one of the merchants sitting at the round table in the inn

They don't always have one though. If not, come back later or try to reload.

WOOS
F
stranger
stranger
F
I have several questions.

Joshua's spice - any idea what for?

In evelyn's lab i saw Pot still, anyone know what i can do with them, seems like they used to craft something.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Is there anything you can do with intestines? Would be great to get sinew out of them.

T
stranger
stranger
T
The following recipes don't work for me at all:

Potion (Charm) | Fanny Blossom + Minor healing potion
Potion (Armor Boosting) | Small Healing + Whisperwood
Potion (Poison Resistance) | Small Healing Potion + Drudanae plant

Instead, these work:

Potion (Speed) | Empty Potion Bottle + Fanny Blossom
Potion (Magical Armour) | Empty Potion Bottle + Whisperwood
Potion (Poison Resistance) | Empty Potion Bottle + Drudanae

P
stranger
stranger
P
Magical unlock scroll can be crafted out of blank witchcraft scroll with magic ink and quill (with some luck or reloads)

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by xrogaan
You can add effects on your armors/weapons with the different ingredients you found. Like the essences will add resistance bonus on you armors. Thus, you can upgrade your items.

At level 5 (crafting/blacksmith), you'll be able to create "magical" items out right. For example, the leather armor you can create will have more properties, and will still allow upgrades.

Blacksmith skill is linked to metal working and the crafting to everything else.

maybe, but no weapons, you cant create magic or rare weapons. Even with level 6 blacksmith you can only make the same white ones, and you cant upgrade them enough, so its useless to make weapons. Better hope for good drops and upgrade the, pretty dissapointing mechanic if you ask me, you can make blue armor why no blue weapons. so what im doing with all my iron bars? making white swords and sell`? i will have an eye on this

Last edited by Actionhanz; 06/07/14 10:39 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Actionhanz
Sinew's drop from creatures like wolves, i dont know if any animal drops it, but wolves usually, you can try and check the butcher on the cysael market, sometimes he has animal ingredients

I can confirm that the Quartermaster upstairs in the cooks house can have sinew (found it via savescum)

journeyman
journeyman
any use for the orc horn?

veteran
veteran
Any shoes/boots + nails = shoes/boots with immunity to falling/slippery (might come in handy in Hiberheim)

Last edited by LordCrash; 07/07/14 03:21 AM.

WOOS
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Any shoes/boots + nails = shoes/boots with immunity to falling/slippery (might come in handy in Hiberheim)

thats quite usefell! btw, the immaculates in hiberheim drop normal white boots with the same immunity

stranger
stranger
Pumpkin + mobile kitchen = Pumpkin Soup

Your Rose Colored Spectacles of Nostalgia appear to be cracked. Maybe it's time to look forward to something.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Very nice compilation.

Though it would be nice if everyone started listing the level of crafting needed for the recipes.

I can't do a lot of useful recipes with 4-5 crafting/BS. Totally NOT going to invest more ranks into it unless it's super worthwhile, since I have no idea how much of a boost the "improvements" give.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Darkz0r
Very nice compilation.

Though it would be nice if everyone started listing the level of crafting needed for the recipes.

I can't do a lot of useful recipes with 4-5 crafting/BS. Totally NOT going to invest more ranks into it unless it's super worthwhile, since I have no idea how much of a boost the "improvements" give.

Well, in the later game it IS super worthwile, for weapen/armour enchantments with essences, Tormented Souls and Tenebrium alone. wink

As I said before, my melee char for example has 100% resistance against all elements. He is actually healed by fire, water, air and earth. Also I have a +4 strength weapon with a huge damage (normal+elemental+Tenebrium)just because of crafting and the list goes on and on...

Last edited by LordCrash; 07/07/14 04:33 AM.

WOOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
Here is a compilation of the recipes from the Steam forum that has some recipes that are currently missing, like the Buffalo Sabre: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/4/522730702195328107/?tscn=1404703880#p1

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard