#506901 03/07/14 02:49 PM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hey!

I just wanted to say thank you!

I downloaded D:OS (i did not buy it then!) to try it out.

Please understand that nowadays it is a difficult life as a customer and a lot of companies try to cover bad games with buyed reviews or fake-promotions.

I played for 10 hours straight, went to steam and purchased your game.

great job! looking forward to many many sleepless nights!
Pillars of Eternity has definitly a game that is HARD to top now laugh

But I have 3 little issues :

1. It is strange that people buy the stuff I steal from them. For example the tavernkeep in the Crab - I can sell him all the expensive Pictures I stole from the Inn smile

2. If I am in the inventory-screen and switch characters, it would be great to switch to the other characters inventory-screen at the same time.

3. I play solo and I have to give the character that wants to buy something all the gold - please add a single-player option for shared gold smile

4. Identifying is not working when I start a trade with one character, switch to another character and try to identify his stuff.

Just little things I noticed!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GAME!

Last edited by Wildeskind; 03/07/14 02:50 PM.
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
1. I find that hilarious as well but don't see what's wrong with it. After all, unless he witnessed the theft, he can't get you arrested on circumstantial evidence. Maybe you brought an identical print of the same painting from your Source HQ and some other scrupulous thief stole his?

2. You can manage multiple inventories without switching characters. I like the static windows because it's easier to manage multiple inventories that way. I think this is one of those personal preference things that you either like or tolerate or hope for a mod.

3. With the way bartering works, you should have one char handle monetary transactions in the party and give all gold to him/her.

4. You can't identify in the middle of a transaction with a vendor, so ID things before talking to the vendor. It's working as intended

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
All right!
Thank you for the insight from someone who followed the developement (i assume?)

Of course, I am somewhat happy that I can make easy money with the paintings haha and with the rest I can arrange somehow smile

My new party consits of a rogue (a must have in my opinion!) and a summoner/healer smile

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I bought into early access but I didn't contribute in kick starter, so followed some of the development?

I like rogues too smile

Link Copied to Clipboard