Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Also, audio is still turned on, and in the journal it actually counts game days - so they keep ticking.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by thebigJA
Waste of electricity, for one thing.

Yeah, although I'm not especially of an energy-efficient disposition, it still makes me wilt slightly to see the CPU slurping up 150W of power when I have the game "paused" in the background. And I can't listen to music while I have it minimised as the game continues making noises...

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Pause to issue orders would be great! You can do it in Baldurs Gate, although you can only issue 1 order per character, still better than dying right after combat ends.

Also playing out an extra round or 2, in combat mode after the last enemies are dead would be great. Could always add a "End combat" button, so you don't have to skip turns.

Mikkel - WoOS
enthusiast
enthusiast
ok then, I agree pause would be useful

I agree with Regenuluz,
either a pause/unpause at will as in Baldur's Gate or stay in turn by turn after combat with an end combat option.

You have to react fast sometimes and the game does not allow to select another character while 1 is doing something.
Ex: while my cleric/paladin is casting heal, I can't select my 2 hander to cast "help". (The one that removes fire).

Imarion

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Yeah pausing to do a proper snipe pre-combat is pretty useful.
I find it awkward and very rarely I land the first hit cause the patrolling NPC would be gone - and my character would shoot the ground.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard