Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
My game appears to reliably crash when exiting combat if during combat suddenly a character decides to talk to me (seems to be because of a level up in this case)

It's Madora leveling up (from lvl3 to 4) and Jahan staring a dialogue. I don't think Jahan also levels up unless it is on killing the last enemy (which produces the crash)

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
This crash is still occurring btw... frown

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

Support
Support

Did you email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version)? The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, you can delete most of the saves in the zip, just leaving one(s) with this issue.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze

Did you email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version)? The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games. If file size is an issue, you can delete most of the saves in the zip, just leaving one(s) with this issue.

Yes I did, along with a report of another crash. smile

I'll have a little test later to see if today's patch fixes anything for this crash (the other one still occurs).

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard