Next Thread
Print Thread
#507787 04/07/14 04:12 AM
Xwolven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
At least I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

I'm in that house that has all the traps and Lava in one room in the SE section of the main map. The Lava room has a Chest in the corner and so I teleported one my guys over to open the chest. Now he's stuck because it says target out of sight, so I can't target him to teleport him back across the Lava. I also got that when I tried to teleport the chest. But nothing is obstructing my view and I was able to teleport my guy there but now I can't teleport him back. Sometimes that happens elsewhere too. Objects in plain sight with no walls or rocks or trees in the way and it will say Target out of sight.

Xwolven #507846 04/07/14 06:18 AM
Xwolven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Also kinda the same issue, I was chased by lv 7 skeletons back to the town and I got up on the wall looking down at them. I could target them with all my spells accept teleport. Said Target out of sight again even though I could hit them with every other damage spell.
Oh then they came right through the gates, no stopping them. Wasted several guards who were just lv.5 Oh and btw.. The Drill Sargent in the training grounds outside of Aureus house. It says he is Level 3 but he is training lv. 4 legionairs. But when he fought he seemed to be tougher than lv.3

I love that battles like this can happen though. Just need to work out some of these bugs. I tried to use my Spider to lure the Skeletons into these fire creatures to fight each other but they seem to be part of the same faction and won't attack each other. I hope all monsters aren't part of the same faction and won't ever attack each other, or rather I hope the editor lets you assign monsters to different factions like in NWN you could do that.

Xwolven #507963 04/07/14 08:48 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Xwolven
I hope all monsters aren't part of the same faction and won't ever attack each other, or rather I hope the editor lets you assign monsters to different factions like in NWN you could do that.

Enter a certain black cave and you'll quickly see this is indeed possible wink

Xwolven Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

Oh great then! I guess you mean the Orcs? Or I'm thinking of the Skull Cave. But they should be another faction than the Undead at least.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard