#507900 04/07/14 07:26 AM
M
mjyo901 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi,

I've played quite a long now, and I do wonder if there is anything that I can do in game to remove the Zombie talent, as I found it very unhelpful. I have only 2 saves from my game and I don't have character without this talent because I overwritted the save.

If there is no possibility to do so, I do suggest do add some function to reset your talents for a cost of X gold.

Please help as I can't heal my character and all the time dying!

frown

Last edited by mjyo901; 04/07/14 07:34 AM.
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
There *is* a way to respec your character for gold. You'll unlock that part of your homestead as you play through the game. It seemed pretty cheap to me. Only 1,000 gold for it.

A
journeyman
journeyman
A
According to other players you can actually respec later on. However I'm 50 hours in and I still have not unlocked it.

How to unlock it?

it is based on how many star stones you found. I completely finished 2 maps plus the winter one and still have not unlocked it. However, it is there for sure.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Be warned though : when you reset your points, it reset ALL your points : Attribute, Ability and Talent.
You will then forget every spell already learned.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Deyve
Be warned though : when you reset your points, it reset ALL your points : Attribute, Ability and Talent.
You will then forget every spell already learned.

Yeah, this.

While 1000 gold seems like a steal, it is actually quite expensive.

Very effective though if you want to re-spec one character completely, say from a melee fighter to a ranger.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
And absolutely overpowered as it will allow you to remove your Lone Wolf Talent while keeping the bonus Ability points ...

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Forgetting the spells is why I couldn't bring myself to do it. No way in hell I'm losing my Death Punch. Best spell ever.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Yeah, not even talking about the price of every spells (I've got more than 50 skills on the wiz), finding every last one of them with the crappy vendors system would be way too much of a hassle.

H
stranger
stranger
H
To Deyve

How sure are you that Lone Wolf bonuses are kept if you respec? That's a really big deal.

Can you then recruit companions? What's the disadvantage to doing this?

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Sure about the ability point, didn't test out the character recruit however ...
I'll check that next time.

Link Copied to Clipboard