Print Thread
#508317 04/07/14 03:38 PM
F
Fido Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hi, I am having a lot of fun so far but I have a few questions hopefully someone can provide some input.

1) does killing people in the town cause any negative effects? I attempted to charm a guard into opening his weapon/armour stash and I failed and he attacked me. I then proceeded to lay an ass whooping on 8 guards or so. After the slaughter I saw my reputation was not changed and could not see any negative effects of this action. Am I missing something?

2) battle field hazards are causing me a lot of grief. How can I find out how much damage they will do, when the effect will go away, ect

3)Is it possible to pickpocket the same NPC more than once? It won't let me currently.

4)Do you eventually come across a tutorial on crafting/blacksmithing or do you just have to figure it out on your own?

5) when you level up how can you figure out how many stat points you will receive? it seems pretty random.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Fido #508338 04/07/14 03:51 PM
J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Fido I'm not knowledgeable on some of your questions, but I think I can answer 2, 3 & 4.

The battlefield hazards won't tell you how much damage they will do. But there should be a little debuff icon next to the affected character's portrait indicating how many turns the debuff will last. The best thing to do is simply try to stay out of the hazards as best you can while luring the enemies into it.

As far as I know, you can only pickpocket once. At least, this was the way it was in beta and I'm not sure if they've changed it or not.

I don't think there is a tutorial on crafting. Much of the crafting system is designed on experimentation and seeing just what you can come up with. Some things are not very intuitive so try crazy combinations and see what comes out.

Last edited by JoeBart; 04/07/14 03:51 PM.
Fido #508497 04/07/14 06:15 PM
F
Fido Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
thanks for the info.

does anyone have an answer to #1?? I really need to know if I need to reload after killing the guards and taking their loot.

Fido #508520 04/07/14 06:35 PM
E
stranger
stranger
E
4) There is no tutorial or perhaps a small tooltip at the start of the game. But overall you drag and drop an item over another item in your inventory and it will create a new item - a popup window appear to ask you to confirm the crafting. Ex:
Drag any dagger over a pillow or Drag an empty potion flask over a Penny Mushroom (not sure of the name here...) You can always google, but right now not much information is available.

5) The level up system is indeed very confusing as to how many stats point you get each level. I am not sure it is showed in any tooltip (which would be appreciated btw). I found a Dutch website that had all those stats available but right now I don't find it... frown
But I know that you get one skill point for the first 5 levels. Then 2 for lvl 6 to 13 and then 3 from lvl 14 to 20 (I am not 100% sure of the lvl#). Talents you get one... each 4 or 5 level? I think.

Last edited by Etdashou; 04/07/14 06:35 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard