Print Thread
#508505 04/07/14 06:21 PM
W
Wdude Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
Can someone help me here? I've been trying for an hour and have no idea what to do.

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
A little more information please.

What have you done so far, where are you in the trials etc?

W
Wdude Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
Originally Posted by Yama1291
A little more information please.

What have you done so far, where are you in the trials etc?
in everything inside lol? i tried the leavers and i seems to have opened a door. Now im having trouble with the vase and pressure plates.... i opened a secret room and there is nothing inside.. except a bull head on a wall

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Ok, the pressure plates it is smile

Those things react to different weights. They will *click* if the weight is right.

Two plates work with vases of different sizes, another needs a book and you will need a heavy barrel for the the last plate.

The bigger the plate the heavier the object needs to be.

W
Wdude Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
damn.. im having problems with 1 plate... i got the barrel/book and the 1 closest to the entrance but cant find the last vase for this 1...

Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Try vases of different sizes.
I dont remember wich ones work with that plate but you will get there eventually. Trial and error.

W
Wdude Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
W
I dont remember wich ones work with that plate but you will get there eventually. Trial and error.
tried them all and stil nothing.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281218466

Last edited by Wdude; 04/07/14 11:02 PM.
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Originally Posted by Wdude
tried them all and stil nothing.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281218466

I really don't remember what did the trick for that plate.

I'd give it a go myself but you'd need to upload your save somewhere for me.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
They need specific weights: 7.5, 5, 2.5, and 1 pounds (I think). It doesn't matter what you put on there as long as it has the specific weight. I can't remember which one I'm looking at in that screenshot, but you should at least know what weight it requires now.

Last edited by Simulacrum; 04/07/14 11:23 PM.
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Originally Posted by Simulacrum
They need specific weights: 7.5, 5, 2.5, and 1 pounds (I think). It doesn't matter what you put on there as long as it has the specific weight. I can't remember which one I'm looking at in that screenshot, but you should at least know what weight it requires now.

In that case filling up a vase with thrash from your inventory until it reaches the set weight hsould do the trick as well.

Nice smile

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Goddamn i even made a stupid acc to answer here^^

the last one you need is the water bucket you found in that secret room with the bull head on the wall. i was just wondering...why...a...bucket... and it was that lol.

so if you look in front of your screen.

the upper plate : book , i took immaculate II
the right plate : water bucket
the left plate : the barrel
the lower plate : a specific vase, dont know how to describe, its not a broken vase, a small fat one lol just try the ones who stand besides.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
for this one i used 1 book on the top right one (if the bridge extension is <<)(small button) bottom right one i used 2 books, heavy barrel on top left (which is across the lil bridge extension) and just a vase on bottom left.

Last edited by Zakpower; 05/07/14 12:00 AM.
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
For right one weigth should be 2 (stack of 8 potions)

Last edited by Negolash; 05/07/14 07:06 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
_

<--Heavy Barrel
_
|
|
|
|
[5.0 lbs.] -- Stairs -- [2.0 lbs.]

(Sorry for the crude diagram...)

7.5 lbs. - Go down the stairs and go down the small corridor to your left, you will find a barrel there that is called "Heavy Barrel". Drag it into your inventory and place it on the 7.5 plate.

1.0 lbs. - Go down the stairs and grab a candle at the base of the stairs, drag it into your inventory and then place it on the 1.0 plate.

5.0 lbs. - Just about all of the vases (the intact ones) seems to weight 5.0 lbs. so just grab one, drag it into your inventory and place it on the 5.0 plate.

2.0 lbs. - (Double 1.0) Go down the stairs and grab 2 candles from the base of the stairs and drag them into your inventory, then stack them on the 2.0 plate.

If your telekinesis skill is good enough you don't really need to drag anything into your inventory, you can just move stuff around. If it's a 1 or something, that may get annoying.

Cheers!

Link Copied to Clipboard