Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
So I play a multiplayer game over LAN, for some reason, whenever I quick-Load, load a save while in-game, or try to teleport, I crash to desktop. Any suggestions? I created a new save that doesn't crash on quick-load. Is my save file corrupt? I kind of want to keep it..

stranger
stranger
Same problem here, but only when loading a save.
It just started up while I was playing, so I wasn't doing anything weird that might have damaged my saves.

It would be horrible if my save was irreparably corrupt all of a sudden D:

Homo homini lupus est
Support
Support

Can you exit to the main menu and then load? Or just load from the main menu when first starting the game?

Does it make a difference playing in singleplayer, rather than co-op?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain your saves; if file size is an issue older saves, or ones from other profiles/sessions can be deleted. Hopefully that will let Larian track down the source of the problem, and it can be fixed, prevented, or possibly the loading process changed to be able to handle whatever the problem is.

stranger
stranger
I haven't even tried exiting to the main menu before loading -will try that asap, thanks! smile If that works it would make saving/loading a bit more bearable.

I've played single player exclusively, so I wouldn't know about co-op.

Normally I don't really bother with sending bug reports to a support email, since those are usually the designated spam folder of a game studio, but I will give it a try.

Thanks!

Edit: Nope, going to Main Menu also crashes the game.

Last edited by Elsunny; 05/07/14 09:45 PM.

Homo homini lupus est

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard