Print Thread
#508960 05/07/14 03:46 AM
C
Cutter Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
C
haven't seen a way to do this and really need it. If not can you get on this ASAP Larian. Thanks.

Midget Soothsayer robs Bank! Small Medium at Large!
V
apprentice
apprentice
V
It's like nobody on the team or in the beta has even played a well designed UI. Not only are you limited to 10 viewable slots but there are NO hotkeys to cycle between bars! That's not the worst of it!!! The worst is the tiny tiny little arrows you must click on to switch bars!!! How on earth can this happen?

We need more that 10 viewable slots, we should be able to add as many top layer slots as we want. There should be hotkeys to switch between multiple layers, NOT TINY LITTLE ARROWS.

Great game so far but the UI seems like an afterthought.

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Yeah, the hot bar is starting to become a pain on my lone-wolf playthrough (One warrior/mage and one rogue/mage so there's tons of skills to go through but it's hard with the current UI)

I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Same here, i hope we can stack the skill bars above each other, being able to see every spell, item, skill in 1 spread helps a lot in planning combat. Cycling through the skill bars is painfully annoying and i just resorted to opening my Spell list and fire of from there.

The UI seems to have very little customization, and the little is has, the game does not remember.

D2ED + More D2ED + A happy ending = A winner
P
journeyman
journeyman
P
I must agree that not being able to cycle the action bars with hotkeys appears to be a boneheaded oversight.

This is something for which an excellent UI design pattern already exists, which has no conflicts with anything else in the game:

SHIFT + UP/DOWN - cycle through the action bars.

Instead of a keyboard action that takes a second at most and leaves the mouse cursor in position (if you are e.g. aiming at something which choosing action), we are reduced to a game of "hunt the tiny button" with the mouse cursor, clicking, and then having to move the mouse cursor into position, something that takes considerably more time.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
SHIRT/CTRL - Mouse wheel up/down would be great

More action bars would be good too, I'm out of room and have to leave utility skills out

Link Copied to Clipboard