I am experiencing some major crashing issues when trying to exit the black cove.
I checked ALOT of things on my end:
I'm running Win8 64 bit and I have 32GB of RAM.
- UAC is disabled
- Tried DEP on/off specifically for all .exe's in the Divinity folder(s) on my PC
- Uninstalled / Reinstalled
- Updated video card drivers
- Updated .net framework
- Updated DirectX driver(s)
- Checked the DMP files, which did not end up providing any valuable information nor did the Diagnosis tool you folks have posted.
- I unregistered / re-registered all .dll files in the Divinity folder(s)
- I turned off all firewalls
- I turned off all shadows
- I cleared all icons off the hotbar(s)
Suffice it to say - I am unable to leave black cove by any means, teleport pyramid, waypoint, or the actual exit.
Other saves prior to entering still seem to work fine but there's significant time & epic loot acquired between saves and I do not want to go back a few hours and lose out on the legendaries i picked up.
When it says loading: "Homestead.LSB" is when it crashes. I have tried removing/renaming the file to see if that would make a difference (in case of corruption) but alas it has not remedied the problem.
My BEST GUESS tells me that somehow its either a corrupted save(s) or invalid parameters in the zone.
PLEASE have someone help me asap.
I have already emailed support and there is absolute radio silence....
Last edited by PwnTek; 05/07/14 11:02 PM.