Print Thread
F
Ferrus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hey guys,

so I'm at level 11 in the Forest, but it seems everywhere I can go next enemies are much higher than me. In the Mines they're level 13 up, while on the path to Loik's trial the spiders and stuff are 14 and higher. In fact I have encountered hardly any enemies for ranks 11 and 12, am I missing some questline here that covers these levels or is this an intended difficulty spike? I haven't freed the White Witch yet because I couldn't find the spell so far, does that come after the mines?

Any pointers would be appreciated smile

T
stranger
stranger
T
Do the White Witch Quest. The enemies there are level 10, 11 and later 12.

Talk to the mushroom outside the forcefield around her cabin.

He'll tell you something if you beat his riddles, and you'll be able to find the item he tells you about in the forest near a trapped area.

F
Ferrus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I thought I was missing a chunk of content, thanks smile However, I already talked to the Mushrooms, I just couldn't find any relevant items yet. I get the feeling I'm blind to some obvious location, but I've scoured the forest several times and came up empty.

T
stranger
stranger
T
I actually found it by luck. If I remember correctly, you should go North from the bubble until you see an incline hill. There'll be a troll nearby and some Goblins, but you shouldn't have to fight them.

If you keep going up the hill, it'll be laced with traps. Avoid the traps, and at the top of the hill, in a chest, you'll find the scroll to remove the barrier.

I'll try a get a image so you can see where to go.

Last edited by Tenacious D; 05/07/14 11:42 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard