Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
So I'm messing around in Heiberheim, and it just feels like I missed a chunk of story. Wall of text incomming. and spoilers for Heiberheim.

So I've done nothing in Silverglen or Luculla, mainly because the enemies there were about 2-4 levels higher than me. So I started the White Witch quest, unlocked the barrier by talking to the shrooms and finding the removal spell on the hill with all the traps. I entered her secret area, found her assistant and the dead imps and went to Heiberheim. I explored there and did some quests:

I found the hidden entrance to the castle, but there's shadow enemies there and my playable character keeps saying it's a mirage or something. I was confused and saw a much of minetraps up ahead, so I got out of there. I freed the 3 prisoners in the Ice, and learned what I could from them, except the crazy one that liked eating people's entrails. I killed him, 'cause he crazy. I charmed all the immaculate camps so they are friendly towards me, and learnt about the tenerabium (sp?) rod that can control a Guardian or something like that.

I then went Northwards and found the imps and the elementals fighting each other. I carried on and found the Goddess of the Immaculate's. Fought her people after they became demons, and was told some forcefield somewhere can now be removed.

So yea, I feel like I missed a bunch of content by not soldiering through the forest/desert area. I was meant to join the immaculates, but now I've just seen their boss. Seems a bit out of place. Also, is Hieberheim part of act 2 or 3? Why is everything so low level here? Makes me think I'm doing the right thing, but I'm still confused. I'm currently level 12, almost to 13.

If I had joined the immaculates, would the ones in Heiberheim be friendly? Did I miss out on quests by not joining them first?

Finally, what should I do now? Should I go and find the Ice King, or head back to Luculla forest and do that Mine quest and join the immaculates? Those nasty spiders are still going to screw me over though.

veteran
veteran
Free the White Witch in Hibernheim first and then do the Immaculates initiation.

You can use the level of enemies as a rough estimate what to do next. If they are on the same level as you or even on a lower level you're pretty much on the right path. wink

Last edited by LordCrash; 06/07/14 12:15 AM.

WOOS
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Thanks for the info smile

It just felt strange that I had to go straight to a different area after arriving in a completely new one already.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hmm, i just found her apprentice in hibernheim. Where is the path for the white which there?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Stormwolf
Hmm, i just found her apprentice in hibernheim. Where is the path for the white which there?

Search for a hidden trap door before a giant stone skull in the middle of the map. After that you should locate north and then west. wink

WOOS

Link Copied to Clipboard