Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Me and a friend have been playing Original Sin a lot lately over steam, had very little problems except that mostly the characters seem to be on different places on different screens. Pretty much: If I moved my character sometimes it just ended up with it not having moved at all on his screen, it might have to do with tabbing out of the game, but it hardly did anything bad with the game. It didn't affect the gameplay too much.

(*A bit of a spoiler alert I suppose*)
THOUGH, last time we started to run through everything, we had gotten back from Silverglen and all that - back to Cyseal to defeat the big fire-twin-thingie close to the cathedral. We were before the fight and saved, and then logged out(No, we did not start the fight). Nothing we were not used to, and then the other day when we started it all up again I noticed that my stats were all wrong, all the ability points I had saved up for were all wrong... Level 9 and pretty much all the points in Scoundrel and so on were gone, I restarted and went on like that a few times, everytime essentially I noticed a lot more things about it like my stats having been put to 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 in spite of me having about 10 in dex. Then my weapon also randomly dissappeared at one point? All a bit weird, and we've not been able to fix this.

He hosts the games and seems to not have had any problems at all with the same thing as I...

If anyone could help us or define the reason for why it may turn out like this, please let me know (Or maybe even how to fix the problem). We've come far and it'd really be shitty if we had to start it all over. I really want to fix it up again so we can go back to playing, thanks in advance.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I've had random items disappear off my character when playing COOP with my friend as well, he is also the host for our games. I literally purchased lockpicks, ran to the door I wanted to pick (that juicy abandoned house right at the beginning), and found my 2 lockpicks were no longer in my inventory. I scurried back thinking I had dropped them on the ground while dragging onto my hotbar... alas

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard