Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Hi there everyone. I just hit level 10 and got to the Luculla forest and have no idea where to go. I'm a lower level than most things, and I can't figure out where I should be headed/what I should do. I already visited Silverglen (is that the name) and talked to everyone there. No avail.

Tp elaborate more, I also discovered that I need to find that wizard Maradino and Frederick. I ant seem to find them. If I go in the desert, I get killed by everything. The alternative is to kill the mushrooms and disable the barrier that way, but I don't know if that would have any negative effects, and even then I don't know where to go after I use the mirror in the witches house.

Please, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Madkat124; 06/07/14 04:28 AM.
M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
Um, I don't usually do this, but I need to bump this thread for help.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
First thing you ought to do in Luculla forest is head east and find the White Witch's house. The item you need to access it is nearby, up a hill covered in traps.

Do that and the path will reveal itself, should be level 11 or so enemies that way.

M
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
M
I've gotten into the witches house though, used the mirror, and couldn't get out that door.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
There's a switch just to the left of the door.

M
stranger
stranger
M
have you done the black cove? I remember reaching the forest early and being to weak cause I forgot to

S
stranger
stranger
S
Go to drunk goblins and that path up the hill full of traps afterwards.. there is a hidden cache next to chest you use shovel on. Use the item you get from that near the barrier to make it go away. After that most enemies you face are level 10-11. Should get you higher level to battle rest of forest.

ps.. this is where I am currently...

Link Copied to Clipboard