S
Spirit Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello everyone.

I just started playing a few days ago.

I was just fooling around Cyseal when I discovered something that I found amusing. If you move NPC character owned items around, and get behind cover before the item lands, then the NPC will not notice. If you can take it far enough, then nobody will complain about you stealing it. For example, I have stolen half of Gerome's (the painter in Cyseal) paintings without anyone raising an eyebrow. I also moved his Rooster's stool to a completely different part of the town, where the Rooster is now sitting, still posing lol.

I will keep this in mind, get a high telekinesis level, and try to loot everything otherwise un-lootable without a commotion.

Pickpocketing can be funny too at times. For example when someone asks you to get them something, and you steal it back straight away.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I tried doing this and it doesn't work for me. How do you get behind cover fast enough?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Very cool.

I just use invisibility to stealth and loot away, though.

S
Spirit Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by realmain
I tried doing this and it doesn't work for me. How do you get behind cover fast enough?

You need a high enough level of telekinesis so you can be close enough or already in cover.

Originally Posted by Sardaukar
Very cool.

I just use invisibility to stealth and loot away, though.

I didn't even think of using invisibility haha.

Last edited by Spirit; 06/07/14 10:44 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard