Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
well i have been stuck with that quest for like 4 hours and it seems i still don?ï½´t have any clue how to move on with it.

Plz help.

i got the book but cant read it. and have done the white witch quest and killed the big spider and just moved around but.

i canï½´t get on with the Infiltratin the Immaculates for some reason.

Last edited by A Wicked Soul; 06/07/14 09:14 AM.
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
have you done ritual to join Immaculates? after you'd done the ritual you will have to defeat the leader, then after defeat him, you should have a key to his cellar back inside the cult church.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
nope smirk
kinda killed him before that and then i moved on with the key but i am still stuck i have no idea where to go smirk og even get the skill to be able to use the new ore that can damage Death Knights

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Go through the portal in the basement, then Northeast of there you'll find Sacred Stone. Once you get here the quest should mention finding proof of sourcery or somesuch.

Then in the far north (210,450 roughly) is an entrance to the secret Immaculate temple. This is where the quest concludes.

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
is there kinda 2 guards infront of it ?
and if soo i have been there but there is only portals and only one portal leads me to a other place with then leads me back from where i came from smirk

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
i am not even able to use Viod Damage yet. still missing the skill or whatever i need to be able to do that

Link Copied to Clipboard