Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Amon Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
A
In the temple of the dead, right after you lower down the bridge and before you face the wolf pack there is a secret passage on the left side of the area.

It is protected by a wall with a huge face. No switches anywhere frown.

Anyone managed to figure it out?

Side note Knight temple right side stairs any luck yet?

Don't want to end the game before figuring out these two frown. My OCD...

A
addict
addict
A
Yea, I saw this too. Haven't figured out how to open it.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Anyone figured it out?

addict
addict
Nope, never figured it out. I think it might be that Alchemsist's secret lair that he mentioned in his logbook, but maybe it was been ripped from the game or never finished.

veteran
veteran
Did some research on google but as far as I can tell it's just something cut off by the devs rather than an area we're actually supposed to be able to access....unless there's a spell for it somewhere that we don't know about. It's certainly optional if it's even accessible at all. Too bad the game tool we got was gutted of all real usability by larian to the point it's impossible to use. If they ever fix it someone might be able to load the level and scripts in there to see if there's any way to get in.

There was another thread about that somewhere. The general consensus was that you simply can't reach that area.
Probably a dead end, created to give players the impression that the temple of the dead isn't just a couple of walkways and an old lab, but that it might be very large.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Gotcha!
There was another thread about that somewhere. The general consensus was that you simply can't reach that area.
Probably a dead end, created to give players the impression that the temple of the dead isn't just a couple of walkways and an old lab, but that it might be very large.

Remember from the Kickstarter campaign when part of the stretch goals was a 10 level dungeon under the Phantom Forest that never ended up happening and now we just have to sort of hope Larian will still deliver it at some point because the game has been sucessful and dominated sales charts for weeks? This seems to be what's left of that. At some point it really was supposed to be something awesome.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
Originally Posted by Gotcha!

Remember from the Kickstarter campaign when part of the stretch goals was a 10 level dungeon under the Phantom Forest that never ended up happening and now we just have to sort of hope Larian will still deliver it at some point because the game has been sucessful and dominated sales charts for weeks? This seems to be what's left of that. At some point it really was supposed to be something awesome.

Ah I see. Thanks. I spent 20 minutes trying to find a way in frown

M
stranger
stranger
M
I have just found a way to reach there using the pyramids, but there's basically nothing up there.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice work. smile I feel there should be a reward at the spot in your last screenshot. Pity. frown

Link Copied to Clipboard