Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So I've got rid of Lawrence by sending him away from the quest "The Naked Truth" but now I cannot complete the final part of "Goblin Trouble" since I need to talk to him to end the quest. Oversight from the devs or I'm missing something?

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
I have the same problem
I did a quest that ended with the miners killing lawrence when nadia revealed to them that lawrence had knowingly sent their fellow miners to mine tenebrium and die from the rot
but now
I have the goblins head from the prison cell in the mines but no one to give the head to
I want to clear all the quests in the game but have hit a snag here.
I love how non-linear the game is but don't like when I can't complete a quest because of something I did out of order many saves ago.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
I have.. the same problem here.. maybe someone can help?

J
stranger
stranger
J
I went back to him with the head before finishing The Naked Truth, and when he heard of the situation in the mines he simply didn't want the head anymore. Can't remember what he actually said, but that seemed to be the end of the questline.

I also couldn't finish The Naked Truth. The quest seemed done, Nadia exposed him and the miners are standing there screaming at him. But nothing more happens and the quest is stuck in my log.

Q
stranger
stranger
Q
Good for you, that u did that quest before wink.. because.. if not, it seems that u can't...

Just try to kill him yourself.. (save before doing that)

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by jayws
I went back to him with the head before finishing The Naked Truth, and when he heard of the situation in the mines he simply didn't want the head anymore. Can't remember what he actually said, but that seemed to be the end of the questline.

I also couldn't finish The Naked Truth. The quest seemed done, Nadia exposed him and the miners are standing there screaming at him. But nothing more happens and the quest is stuck in my log.

If you go near him after that, the town people would initiate a dialog where they ask you what should they do with him; to kill him or forgive him (something like that)

veteran
veteran
I tell Nadia to take the Money and don't tell the townsfolk about the things.

So I can give the head to him but he don't want it.

If you make the mine exploding later and talk to lawrence after that, he also don't give you an reward!

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.

Link Copied to Clipboard