Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Can someone please let me know if this is a bug or not - My Dialogues log only shows the last 10 conversations - case in point, if I talk to an individual NPC 10 times in a row, all that will be in my Dialogues log is those 10 conversations (ALL the rest of the conversations from my time in game are gone...).

Is this an intended feature (only the last 10 conversations are kept in the dialogues log?) or is my whole game bugged.. if you have more than 10 conversations in your Dialogues log, please let me know smile

If it's intended.. it's pretty dang weird if you ask me... but at least I'll know then, and won't need to start a new game :P

New Zealand's finest Gith with a dark urge for KFC XX
Support
Support

I believe the default is going to be increased. The number of conversation kept can be changed in the config.lsx file in your profile folder (..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>). Search for MaxAmountDialogsInLog and change the 10 to something higher.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze

I believe the default is going to be increased. The number of conversation kept can be changed in the config.lsx file in your profile folder (..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>). Search for MaxAmountDialogsInLog and change the 10 to something higher.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman, I will change that tonight - very glad I didn't have to re-roll: thank you!! laugh

New Zealand's finest Gith with a dark urge for KFC XX

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard