Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Don't know how or why, but my main character, one of the ones I started the journey with, cannot enter combat. He can freely dunk spells from out of combat and kill enemies, but is not part of the turn process anymore.

send help

Support
Support

Can that character talk to NPCs or other party members? A couple people have run into problems where certain characters couldn't talk and wouldn't enter combat.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain your saves, as well as system info, etc, which should help Larian identify the problem. If file size is an issue, older saves or those in other profiles can be deleted (if available, the most recent working save and the oldest broken save would be most relevant, as well as the most recent save).

From Bugged companion

Originally Posted by Tomstorm
Update: I believe we fixed it! Although the character couldn't talk to NPCs, we managed to get it talking to the Death Shrine in Luculla. This seems to have kicked it back into action, the character can enter combat again, too!

So try finding an object that you use with the cogs icon that starts dialogue, see if that works.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Hi everyone,

I am having the same problem. One of my source hunter cannot join combat, at least again bosses. If this character takes the lead, the dialog before the fight doesn't start, neither does the fight for every party member. I can still normaly fight with the other.

It happens with both Braccus Rex and the Baron of Bones.

I also had the problem with the impossibility to start dialogs with other npcs.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard