Print Thread
#511526 07/07/14 09:56 AM
B
Boppa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I have been to Leandra's lab and found her diary and the spell, now I just need her blood and I cannot find it. I am also stuck in the crumbling mines and can access the library, entrance, crypt (ghost there that does nothing) and Leandra's lab. Everything seems to be a dead end!

B
Boppa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Ah nevermind I now managed to escape the mines via the entrance hall.

B
Boppa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Hmmm actually now I have no idea where to get her blood. Also, now that the mine is destroyed it seems I cannot complete Golbin Trouble or The Naked Truth?

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
I'm pretty sure you can at least complete Naked Truth without access to the mine since it's by no means the only place to get tenebrium, not sure about Goblin Trouble since I did that before the whole place turned to lava. As for the blood, you really don't need to worry about that for a while yet, just free the White Witch and clear the Immaculate trials first if you haven't already. But I can tell you if you like:

It's at the temple protected by a minefield east of Sacred Stone. You'll figure it out when you get there.

Last edited by Tsagoi; 07/07/14 10:31 AM.
B
Boppa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
It seems I failed the quest involving delivering the goblin head to laurence but I still got some XP for it. I also proved his guilt etc. I am now level 14 and heading to do the trials, I hope I have not missed anything. I already freed the white witch.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Good luck with the trials, then!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Lawrence in my game survived, but I guess he fled town (and is no longer able to be found ingame? Would be cool if he just fled to a different location on the map).

So yup, got the head, quest still in my journal, done with mines... Would be nice if there was some way to finish the quest, get it out of my journal!

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I'm staring at Leandra's Blood but I can't seem to figure out how to open the door blocking the path. Are there more than 3 buttons in the room? Going crazy in this cathedral!

enthusiast
enthusiast
My nonspoiler hint is to look in the surrounding environment for clues. When you find the appropriate clue (which you may have already found, and just not realized you found it -- it does this cool thing where it blends in and seems very out-of-place simultaneously), you should be able to tell both how many buttons are in the room, and the appropriate order to press them in order to solve the puzzle.

The one thing I will say is that you don't need to leave the basement to solve the puzzle.

Last edited by ScrotieMcB; 27/07/14 07:04 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Drithius
I'm staring at Leandra's Blood but I can't seem to figure out how to open the door blocking the path. Are there more than 3 buttons in the room? Going crazy in this cathedral!

There are four buttons in the room.....and you have to hit them in the correct order I think.

Originally Posted by Drithius

I went crazy myself, trying to find those ridiculously small buttons.
There are four buttons:
There are two buttons in the north part of this area, these are fairly easy to spot.
There's one button on the east wall in the middle section.
There's one very easy to miss button right next to the big floor compass, on the railing.

The hint to open the secret door can be found by reading a book in this area. Should be easy enough. Just remember to check the big compass.

Still having trouble?
There's a book in the library, written by E.N.S.West. East, North, South, West. You'll need to press the buttons in this order, keeping in mind that the compass shows north to be to your right.

Hope that helps.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Thanks guys, it was the compass button I was missing. These buttons are nearly as bad as the pixel hunts of the Infinity Engine games.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I have Leandra's blood but i don't know where to find the spell. Questlog says that Icaria will tell me how to go on but she doesn't!

Support
Support

The spell is in Leandra's office in the mines. The 'Investigating the Mines' quest starts either when you enter the mines or by talking to Icara in the homestead.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Following the discussion it must be really, really difficult to use ones own brain. But if that is so difficult why not just take one of thos step by step walkthroughs (Ivras comes in mind) and follow them sheepishly?

I mean, where is the fun in a RPG if you have to find things on your own or pay attention to quest texts?

Regards,
Thorsten

Link Copied to Clipboard