Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Ferrus Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
I'm currently at the first immaculate trial where you have to place objects on the four switches. I figured three of them out so far just by dumb luck and trial&error, but I wonder if there's actually any correct way to deduce a solution? Are there any hints I can find beside the statue's vague talk about 'the weight of knowledge'?

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
There's really nothing, it's a trial and error puzzle. The one that stumped me the longest was the one to the right from the first pair of switches, I eventually cleared it with two candles.

veteran
veteran
I read somewhere her about 1, 2.5, 5 and 7.5 kg so I use:
- hammer
- bucket with water, maybe also some food on top
- Vase from there
- grate with golden plates frome homestad and some food

(must reload to search for this things outside)

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
All is correct, except the 2nd one. I just used a 2lb hammer and it worked instead of a 2.5lb object or objects.

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
A single item of candles is enough for the smallest one, a barrel is specifically labelled 'heavy barrel', this will get the largest, a bucket of water and pot will get the other two. No need to mess around with item combinations (nice job with the improvisation though).

S
stranger
stranger
S
Thanks for this post. This is quite possibly the most idiotic puzzle I've seen in a game.

For anyone stuck, to summarize the weights are: 1, 2, 5, 7.5 from smallest to largest button.

Last edited by supe; 14/07/14 07:14 AM.
H
apprentice
apprentice
H
The clues are there by the unique descriptors of two of the required items, the unique name for one of the items, and then just a nearby item.

Top: Book of Immaculates II (near the fallen bookshelf in the area)
Right: Bucket of Water (need to press a switch to open a hidden passage to find this)
Left: Heavy Barrel (down the staircase passageway just next to it)
Bottom: Broken Vase (from nearby)

old hand
old hand
While there are a lot of puzzles I dislike and some i have asked for help or googl'ed; this specific puzzle I did on my own and it was quite easy so I don't think i would call it idiotic. I did the first three easy; I was really worried that the last one was going to take a while to guess but then I found an item in the room that was the exact weight I needed and it was obvious when I found the item as to the usage. The two puzzles I found really painful were dodging the death knight (who have very long vision and run very fast) and the mirror (one of which is hidden); oh yea and the 4th button in the chapel (found 3 but not the 4th).

Originally Posted by supe
Thanks for this post. This is quite possibly the most idiotic puzzle I've seen in a game.

For anyone stuck, to summarize the weights are: 1, 2, 5, 7.5 from smallest to largest button.

G
stranger
stranger
G
I've destroyed the heavy barrel which is for the large switch plate. Can I use a normal barrel which is 5 plus some other items?

L
L
yes

Link Copied to Clipboard