Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
stranger
stranger
F
Allright so, i read the first reply and the few sentences because i was getting very frustrated from this puzzle - until then they were all fine for most of the game.

WARNING: don't destroy the gate on the other side of the broken bridge - make sure you open it! I was trying to see what it was / clear the rubble with my pyro while i was still on the other side. The door burned, i tele'd over there and i never got the waypoint.

I lost 4 hours searching because of this. Just tried and old save and i could have the waypoint by just opening it.

Sorry if it had been told in previous replies but i didn't read past that line not to spoil the rest.

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Poganin
I assume you managed to enter the central room with the three statues of self-awareness?

Anyway, I was stuck on it last night for 2 hours. Here goes:

1) From there go on the broken bridge and toss a pyramid over the gap. Teleport to it and open the wooden door behind some rubble, which should unlock a teleport point. Teleport there (Source temple vault) and destroy the correct statue. If you destroy the wrong one, you will be teleported back to the beginning of the temple.

WTF! I destroyed the door and didnt trigger the portal. I walked around the central chamber for hours

This is a horrible bug/glitch

Last edited by free25; 20/08/14 02:31 PM.
addict
addict
Divinity Original Sin - Source Temple Puzzle - Source Temple Guide - How to Solve - P2 - Act 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koAY0Lp8RWM&list=PLeusrXH_hwphkcTzCRUeEplB-lxgKluVR&index=28

old hand
old hand
When I stand on the switch in front of the room where the air key is, nothing happens.

[Linked Image]

Also of course the door is immune to all damage (including tenebrium) so cannot be broken down by players fed up with inane puzzles.

Last edited by virumor; 06/05/15 01:44 AM.
old hand
old hand
^Okay, I restarted the entire level from an autosave and then it worked.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard