#511948 07/07/14 03:59 PM
K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
I have some issues:

1. How do you deafeat The Guardian? He seems to only take dmg from physical attacks. I'm lvl 16 and he is 12 and it would take about 2h to kill him...

2. How do you get to the frozen area in the top left corner of the map? I talked to the bunny who showed me where to jump (=teleport??), but after teleporting to the first and then the second ledge i can't get anywhere, esp. not up.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
You should find magical rod (which give you "Rot") and use it in fight with guardian, he'll die instantly.

I'm not really remember where you can get it, probably from some prisoner in ice.

K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
I freed everyone from the ice that I can reach and I have no rod...

veteran
veteran
He is only vulnerable to fire. Try to summon fire elementals and use weapons and spells with fire damage. wink

WOOS
K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Thanks. It's pretty retarded that you can mouse over and see "resistances" but you ALWAYS have to just try everything and remember shit, because it never actually shows what they are, even if you fought against things like that a million times.

Of course, now I can't figure out the riddle behind it at all. I opened the gate to the well and stepped on all those dumb plates next to the Watchers but nothing happens. What's supposed to happen? And how do I make it happen?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kabada
Thanks. It's pretty retarded that you can mouse over and see "resistances" but you ALWAYS have to just try everything and remember shit, because it never actually shows what they are, even if you fought against things like that a million times.

Well, that's what you need loremaster for (apart from identifying). Only a char skilled in loremaster is able to "read" enemies and reveal their strengths and weaknesses. wink

WOOS
K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
One of my mains has Lore 5 and I still only see ???/??? when I mouse over mobs with her selected. This is just dumb. And it's getting really frustrating I have to say. None of the dumb riddles has decent hints in the second act.

I'm still just as stuck as before:

1. How do you get to the frozen area in the top left corner of the map? I talked to the bunny who showed me where to jump (=teleport??), but after teleporting to the first and then the second ledge i can't get anywhere, esp. not up.

2. What do I need to do for the riddle behind the Guardian with the plates? And what is supposed to happen when I've done it?

3. There was an ice elemental I freed that told me to do something i the treasure room, but since the journal in this game is useless and I don't remember it anymore I can't figure out what it was. YOu were supposed to stand in the main treasure room of boreas and do something?

N
apprentice
apprentice
N

1. How do you get to the frozen area in the top left corner of the map? I talked to the bunny who showed me where to jump (=teleport??), but after teleporting to the first and then the second ledge i can't get anywhere, esp. not up.

Keep teleporting, it will bring you to lever which opens way from cave waypoint to one of castle entry.

K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Another hilarious thing: The only two chars that have teleport are Jahan and one of my mains, but after the second teleport and the subsequent damage Jahan takes from it he leaves my party. And sicne there is apparently no way to improve his attitude to me I'm stuck again. This game was fun in Cyseal, but from then on it's just become one retarded badly-designed area and riddle after another.

Is there anything I can do here? I can't find any Featherfall scrolls/books to buy either.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Pyramids? You only need to get one character forward then you can use the pyramids. That's what they're for.

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Another hilarious thing: The only two chars that have teleport are Jahan and one of my mains, but after the second teleport and the subsequent damage Jahan takes from it he leaves my party. And sicne there is apparently no way to improve his attitude to me I'm stuck again. This game was fun in Cyseal, but from then on it's just become one retarded badly-designed area and riddle after another.

Is there anything I can do here? I can't find any Featherfall scrolls/books to buy either.

Rogue have jump with teleport range. Warrior have phoenix dive. There is one more teleport skill which is doesn't do damage.

K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
I've never found the Rogue or Warrior spells either, and I've been at every merchant in the first 2 maps.

Pyramids worked though. Can anybody tell me anything about the other questions?

Or how to get to the fire area where the Lady in the Lake is? I've done all of Hiberheim now, but that last lever is still locked.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Negolash

Keep teleporting, it will bring you to lever which opens way from cave waypoint to one of castle entry.

You could also just walk there from Boreas castle once you're in. wink

WOOS
K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
1. how to get to the reddish area where the Lady in the Lake is? I've done all of Hiberheim now, but that last lever is still locked.

2. What do I need to do for the riddle behind the Guardian with the plates? And what is supposed to happen when I've done it?

3. There was an ice elemental I freed that told me to do something i the treasure room, but since the journal in this game is useless and I don't remember it anymore I can't figure out what it was. YOu were supposed to stand in the main treasure room of boreas and do something?

Last edited by Kabada; 07/07/14 06:43 PM.
stranger
stranger

I finally found that answer by deep googling...

Remember the Royal Guard Talisman that he said there was only 1 remaining? It's in your "equipment" tab, the 5 sided golden amulet.

Just stand right over that circular lava grate and put on the Talisman. "Cluck"...5000xp and a tiny dialogue reaction. Item appears in your pocket, NOT on ground.

You're welcome.
the info is also found in your completed quest log, the "Captives in the Crystals" quest. Of course I find that AFTER the fact...heheh.

Last edited by infidel; 09/07/14 04:26 AM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
dude only the dude who made the game can do it,geez the clues are in anchient scripture and you must learn Hebrew to figure it out,lol no seriously some of these puzzles are clueless, you could be looking for hours trying to figure it out,its rediculous

K
Kabada Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
K
Thanks infidel. By now, I figured out the answer to all 3 of my remaining questions here. And all of them were retarded -.-

/Thread

M
stranger
stranger
M
1. how to get to the reddish area where the Lady in the Lake is? I've done all of Hiberheim now, but that last lever is still locked.

There is a hidden mound to the right of the lever. Digging it up reveals a key that unlocks the lever.

You can also throw a triangle over the gate if you go up the hill a little bit.

G
stranger
stranger
G
That one guardian I killed by luck because he stepped on that lava pipe thing, and it was insta-death.

X
stranger
stranger
X
Tempest of the Staff also does damage to the Guardian. Handy, cos my Jahan can fire off 4 of this spell with the number of AP he has.

Link Copied to Clipboard